Musicians >> Your Favorite Modern Metal Guitar Riffs & Solos
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 26 January 2011 - 13:57:54

citation :
Raina says :

citation :
D3athBr1ng3r says : Guys iv listened to your favorites and all i can say is WOW you guys have opened my eyes to a whole new world THANK YOU some of those solos are infreakin sane

Please keep them comming

Why not check out the 'Rate what the person above you is listening to ' thread ? It has loads of good suggestions from various genres.

Hint of the day

Wednesday 26 January 2011 - 19:52:01

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
Raina says :

citation :
D3athBr1ng3r says : Guys iv listened to your favorites and all i can say is WOW you guys have opened my eyes to a whole new world THANK YOU some of those solos are infreakin sane

Please keep them comming

Why not check out the 'Rate what the person above you is listening to ' thread ? It has loads of good suggestions from various genres.

Hint of the day

Indeed.
Hey, why aren't you participating in it? Get your ass in there , don't be too Lazy to post a youtube link.0

Wednesday 26 January 2011 - 20:14:20

citation :
Raina says :

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
Raina says :

citation :

Please keep them comming

Hint of the day

Indeed.
Hey, why aren't you participating in it? Get your ass in there , don't be too Lazy to post a youtube link.0

I would really like to participe but... I tried several times to post a youtube link with have the desired effect. I know I make a little mistake. Quick explanation perhaps and I participate in it.

EDIT: Porblem solved, I was a bit clumsy with posting youtube vids. Found my mistake and posted my first one

Monday 09 May 2011 - 11:57:53
Children of Bodom-Smile Pretty For The Devil. Might not be the best song or album, but fuck that solo is AWESOME!-2:30 for start of solo0

One of my favourite riffs would happen to be from another brilliant band called AT THE (FUCKING) GATES!!   World of lies- enjoy!

Saturday 20 August 2011 - 14:48:37
The End of this song featues one of my favourite guitar solos ever!

Vocals suck though...