Discussions about Music >> Which. BAND You are Listening right Now?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 22 August 2019 - 23:21:20

I start to Listening a Great album in my Opinion SORCERER. -  The Crowing of the Fire King

Thursday 22 August 2019 - 23:47:14

Nocturnal Bloodlust 's last EP 'Unleash'. Suddenly got a compulsive craving to listen to something Japanese 

Friday 23 August 2019 - 01:39:48

I Don't knew Nocturnal BloodLust, i go check it someday... the Japanese Bands are great too,,,,, try to Listening AION (other great band.) Thanks,, Alli,, 

Friday 23 August 2019 - 02:58:32

Unfortunately I have been fighting a head / chest cold for the last 3 /4 days and high engery music doesn't keep me calm .. I've been watching my old Godzilla dvds (cant get much more metal than that) .. Prior to that I have had a unstoppable hunger for Nunslaughter & Cannabis Corpse (any and all CDs) 

Friday 23 August 2019 - 03:34:11

I'm listening to the new album, Destruction - Born to Perish.  I'm very impressed with the awesome compositions.  Unfortunately/fortunately I will have to work over fifty hours per week for a while, but I was doing that last Spring, when I wrote the Dust Bolt review.  So I will go to bed after I finish this can of beer that I just opened..  

Friday 23 August 2019 - 10:12:15

1349 as we speak. Liberation to be precise. 

Friday 23 August 2019 - 15:28:23

Friday 23 August 2019 - 17:08:28

"The wings of war" from Overkill (before "Distance over time" from Dream Theater,after "Lotus" from Soen)

Saturday 24 August 2019 - 00:46:44
Wolflust says : Unfortunately I have been fighting a head / chest cold for the last 3 /4 days and high engery music doesn't keep me calm .. I've been watching my old Godzilla dvds (cant get much more metal than that) .. Prior to that I have had a unstoppable hunger for Nunslaughter & Cannabis Corpse (any and all CDs) 

Exelent bands,good stuff to Listening in the high Volume, good choise WOLFLUST 

Saturday 24 August 2019 - 00:58:52
hack says : I'm listening to the new album, Destruction - Born to Perish.  I'm very impressed with the awesome compositions.  Unfortunately/fortunately I will have to work over fifty hours per week for a while, but I was doing that last Spring, when I wrote the Dust Bolt review.  So I will go to bed after I finish this can of beer that I just opened..  

Cheers Hack,.. Good German band, one of the veterans of thrash, with a excelent musicians, intense music with 100% attitude, ( i don't have listening this new album, but i put into my list ), About Dust Bolt, they are in my opinion fucking Great...