Sports >> Whats your Favorite sport?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 27 December 2011 - 03:41:12

citation :
MothandMoon says : 
Bores the Hell out of me mate, but I know many people that love it, especially when we beat the Aussies in the ashes.

Ahh, but we will beat you 2012/2013. . . hopefully. Aussie's went to shit for a bit there, i mean losing warne, mcgrath, langer, Gilly, haydos it's kinda hard to comeback strong from that.

And you think cricket is boring, what about fucking soccer (football)? Its about a hundred times worse than watching cricket. Playing it is fun, but man its shithouse to watch.

Tuesday 27 December 2011 - 05:57:23

citation :
ryan5 says :
And you think cricket is boring, what about fucking soccer (football)? Its about a hundred times worse than watching cricket. Playing it is fun, but man its shithouse to watch.

Soccer is a faster paced game, the game flows better than cricket and I like watching people get slide tackled. Its just an all round interesting to watch, how many times have there been fights on the cricket pitch? or naked women running across the field and scoring a goal? Also its what all the cool kids do over here so I tend to join in

But Cricket is boring as Hell, I find more entertainment in watching darts or chess games

Tuesday 27 December 2011 - 10:43:46

citation :

citation :

Football boring Maybe it depends on where you watch it. English football is pure drama.

Tuesday 27 December 2011 - 11:46:05

citation :
MothandMoon says : 

English football is pure drama.

cha, the only drama is the crowds biffing other fans causing a Riot, and then smashing Down those huge fences they have to set up to keep the cunts in. 0 

(Or that might be Italy, they are crazy for their football also.)

If you want drama and excitement, you should watch the close AFL matches. They are very very entertaining.

On the topic of soccer, ive got mates form school who play soccer, (he's very good. Tried out for some academy or something on the mainland) and he reckons that Man united have bought all their FIFA wins. You're a fan, what do you think?

(i know that, on my old ps1, my favourite game was fifa 2000 and man united was my favourite team. Used to make the other team really shithouse and i'd flog them by 20 goals 0 ) 
Tuesday 27 December 2011 - 12:30:15

citation :
ryan5 says :

citation :
MothandMoon says : 

English football is pure drama.

cha, the only drama is the crowds biffing other fans causing a Riot, and then smashing Down those huge fences they have to set up to keep the cunts in. 0 

(Or that might be Italy, they are crazy for their football also.)

If you want drama and excitement, you should watch the close AFL matches. They are very very entertaining.

On the topic of soccer, ive got mates form school who play soccer, (he's very good. Tried out for some academy or something on the mainland) and he reckons that Man united have bought all their FIFA wins. You're a fan, what do you think?

(i know that, on my old ps1, my favourite game was fifa 2000 and man united was my favourite team. Used to make the other team really shithouse and i'd flog them by 20 goals 0 ) 

I would love to have a one on one with your friend. I have been a Manchester United fan for nearly 25 years. When I first started supporting them I was happy to finish mid table.
Our manager made Two club history changing signings that sparked the clubs fortunes for the next 20+ years. He signed the legendary striker Eric Cantona, and the best ever goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel. We then went on to win the first of many premier league titles. The next piece of Genius management from our manager was to bring in the talented youngsters from the Man United youth squads. The likes of, Ryan Giggs, Nicky Butt, David Beckham, Gary Neville, Phil Neville and Paul Scholes dominated the next 10+ years.

To say United have bought their success obviously doesn't know the history of the game.

But Two clubs from our game have done so, Chelsea and Manchester City.

So there are many factors to United's success but I think the main thing is having the same manager for the last 25 years.

Tuesday 27 December 2011 - 14:03:20

citation :
MothandMoon says :

To say United have bought their success obviously doesn't know the history of the game.

Yeah na he knows the game, it was probably just me getting it mixed up or saying the wrong thing. You ever been to a game where a Riot breaks out, or is it just like any other normal Event, where you just part ways afterwards?

Also i think i was watching something where a grandstand actually collapsed. I dont think it was in Britain but im sure it was in Europe during a soccer game.
Tuesday 27 December 2011 - 19:06:43

citation :
ryan5 says :

citation :
MothandMoon says :

Yeah na he knows the game, it was probably just me getting it mixed up or saying the wrong thing. You ever been to a game where a Riot breaks out, or is it just like any other normal Event, where you just part ways afterwards?

Also i think i was watching something where a grandstand actually collapsed. I dont think it was in Britain but im sure it was in Europe during a soccer game.

No you don't have riots in the game any more. There was a big problem with violence between rival fans back in the 70s and 80s, but now it's somewhere you could take your wife and kids.

Haven't heard anything about a grandstand collapsed. I think the only time it happened in Britain was the Ibrox Disaster of 1902. It was a game between Scotland and England. 25 people died and 517 were injured.
We had a Disaster back in 1989 called The Hillsborough disaster. I remember it well. Hundreds of people were pressed against one-another and against the fencing by the weight of the crowd behind them. 96 Liverpool fans were crushed to death with 766 being injured. Since that day standing in the terraces was banned and so was the fencing.

Thursday 29 December 2011 - 07:38:37
Glad we've cleaned that up then. Dont know if you know or not, but are, Australia just cleaned up India in the cricket, and next on the list is the poms. 0

If the poms still had freddy, they'd be even more dominant. But Anderson does the job nowadays.
Wednesday 21 March 2012 - 20:22:16
FORMULA 1 FAN HERE.........FERRARI RULLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ<

Friday 11 May 2012 - 00:13:57
-----AIRSOFT ----- RULLZZ .....the best sport Ever ...

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team