Heavy/Power Metal >> What Are Your Favourite Speed/Power Metal Bands?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 30 April 2011 - 21:38:13
Sinergy, Sabaton, Dream Evil, Heloween and HammerFall.

Sunday 01 May 2011 - 14:39:42
hmmm?

I three Power Metal bands.

Pagan's Mind
Mercenary
Blind Guardian

I haven't really explored the genre in depth yet. 0

Sunday 08 May 2011 - 17:30:59

Sunday 08 May 2011 - 19:49:10
Stratovarius.

Monday 18 July 2011 - 21:50:16
Avantasia and Edguy are maybe my favorite, I love the job of Tobias Sammet and I think that he has composed ones of the best Power Metal songs(The Wicked Symphony, The Scarecrow, Seven Angels, The Piper Never Dies, Sacrifice, Babylon...).

Then, I like Rhapsody, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica(their last album is simply awesome), Helloween(the two Keeper Of The Seven Keys particulary) and Blind Guardian .

Tuesday 19 July 2011 - 14:59:45
I don't like Power, i Despise it, except for one band - Brimstone.Kickass band.They are more like power/thrash.

Tuesday 19 July 2011 - 17:24:22

citation :
teethwiki says : I don't like Power, i Despise it, except for one band - Brimstone.Kickass band.They are more like power/thrash.

They're great. I'd classify them as Blackened Power Metal to be honest.

Wednesday 20 July 2011 - 01:44:37
I don't like Power Metal as much, but I make an exception for a few bands:

Witchking

Powerwolf

Gothic Knights

Saturday 05 November 2011 - 22:05:52
*Conquest(UKR)
*Stratovarius

Thursday 17 November 2011 - 19:21:39

citation :
FreeEddy says : Avantasia and Edguy are maybe my favorite, I love the job of Tobias Sammet and I think that he has composed ones of the best Power Metal songs(The Wicked Symphony, The Scarecrow, Seven Angels, The Piper Never Dies, Sacrifice, Babylon...).

Then, I like Rhapsody, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica(their last album is simply awesome), Helloween(the Two Keeper Of The Seven Keys particulary) and Blind Guardian .

I totally agree with you haha!  I also have to add Stratovarius, Symfonia and Power Quest.  One I recently discovered is Borealis from Canada.  Really great stuff!  http://www.borealismetal.com/