Symphonic / Gothic / Melodic Doom >> What Are Your Favourite Female Vocalists?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 04 July 2020 - 15:56:43

I am going to go with Sarah Jezebel Deva, formerly of Cradle of FIlth---She has such a powerful voice!! 8-]] 

Tuesday 07 March 2023 - 01:35:14
I love Liv Kristine's voice, so sweet. Also, Anita Auglend (The Sins of Thy Beloved), Floor Jansen (After Forever, Nightwish), Martina Astner (ex- Therion). I like many others but these are my favorite ones. 

Wednesday 09 August 2023 - 20:15:53

Me... Just kidding!

Thursday 10 August 2023 - 05:09:19

I love Gothic Doom and Symphonic, my favorite singers are:

-Liv Kristine (Theatre of Tragedy, Leaves´ Eyes, Currently solist. sang Nymphetamine with Cradle of Filth), For me she is the Gothic Queen.

-Anita Auglend (The Sins of Thy Beloved) Her voice is magic.

-Vibeke Stene (Tristania) prodigious voice.

-Floor Jansen (After Forever and Nightwish) Can't choose between her and Tarja.

-Tarja Turunen (Nightwish) Magic voice and out of this world.

-Lori Lewis (Therion, Aesma Daeva) Her technique is so clean, perfect.

-Anne Nurmi (Lacrimosa) I confess I listen to Lacrimosa because of her.

I feel I need to mention more but they are my favorite ones.Sharon den Adel, Martina Astner, Sarah Jezebel are special.

Sunday 13 August 2023 - 14:07:38
FrancescaVampira says : Me... Just kidding!

Vado pazzo per come cantavi "Into The Coven" nei Metallo Pe(n)sante. Peccato che mom ti facessero cantare di più.

Sunday 13 August 2023 - 15:12:32
Ultratumba says :
FrancescaVampira says : Me... Just kidding!
 Vado pazzo per come cantavi "Into The Coven" nei Metallo Pe(n)sante. Peccato che mom ti facessero cantare di più. 

Ero io a non voler cantare, mi imbarazzava. Sono stati gli altri a costringermi. Io mi sarei limitata a suonare gli strumenti a fiato.