Symphonic / Gothic / Melodic Doom >> What Are Your Favourite Female Vocalists?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 28 February 2011 - 11:16:55
i'd say Ailyn from Sirenia (it's because of their song "Oscura Realidad," it's so lovely in a strange way, if you know what i mean.)
also Sharon del Adel from Within Temptation ("Jillian" is just great. she frequently uses falsettos, though.)
Ji-In Cho from Krypteria (when i listened to their song "Deny" i've come to believe she has a great potential. i think they should switch their style to Industrial Metal, though.)
Jyou from Exist Trace (i dunno, she's so cool when she growls.)
Amy Lee from Evanescence (no falsettos. simply amazing.)
Otep Shamaya (LUUUUUUUURVE her growls.)
Aya Stefanowicz from UnSun (she sounds like a real Snow Queen.)

and of course Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil (i dunno. she's simply amazing and she seems to really know what she's doing. i mean, have you listened to their song "Leaving Alone?")

Tuesday 12 July 2011 - 16:21:05
Veronica Freeman from Benedictum. She sings like Dio.

Wednesday 31 August 2011 - 00:02:59
I've always loved Amy Lee from Evanescence and Lady Angellica from Forever Slave. Their voices are so powerful and emotional, it's just amazing.

Tuesday 06 September 2011 - 21:17:20
Sonja Kraushofer of L'Âme Immortelle
Emily Alice Ovenden Of Pythia

Thursday 08 September 2011 - 02:40:24
I'm a fan of originality with voices, male or female. Metal or clean styled. As much as I love Cristina Scabbia, I don't think she's a favorite actually. I just really like their music and have...A lot of it, lol. Their are better singers...Like Anneke Van Giersbergen.

Martina Astner Hornbacher...When she was in Therion, at least. Alas...Well...I don't know if they made anything after Absolute Purity. But it wasn't a good thing for the band or her(Or her Voice).

I usually know the names...But the lead vocalist from Madder Mortem.

Kari Rueslatten. Cadaveria ex Opera IX. Elisabeth Toriser from Dargaard. Pandora from Dark Sanctuary. The girl from Pale Forest. The girl or girls from...Atrox. The girls from Dismal Euphony.

I know i'm missing some.

Thursday 08 September 2011 - 05:53:39
Also the gal from Flowing Tears.

Sunday 16 October 2011 - 21:07:25
 Anette Olzon From Nightwish
 Tarja Turunen Ex Nightwish
 Sharon den Adel from Within Temptation

Friday 06 November 2015 - 22:23:31

Simone Simons (I also think she's the most beautiful human being this world HAS Ever seen :D.)

Sharon den Adel

Charlotte Wessels

Cristina Scabbia (I know she doesnt make symphonic/gothic but she's close to them.)

Amy Lee

Manuela Kraller

Ailyn

Floor Jansen

Liv Kristine

Zuberoa Aznárez

Dianne van Giersbergen

Tuesday 30 October 2018 - 09:18:31

my loven female vokalistess is- cradle of filth, arch enemy, jinjer, in this moment, fear of god(92), butcher babies,kittie, alanis morissette, daisy chainsaw, elastika, cowgirls from hell ,nena ,sandra nasic ,doro ,nina hagen, lita ford, hellion, hole... and yet more...

Tuesday 03 September 2019 - 01:42:40

My favorite is Floor Jansen, then Simone Simmons, Anneke, Sharon, and Charlotte!

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team