Live Concerts >> Upcoming Festivals or Concerts (2011)
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 25 June 2011 - 14:18:44

citation :
Raina says : Sucks for you then.
When I Saw Watain last year they had a wicked awesome show (although a bit stinky because of the Rotten meat). They had some alcohol on board there too, but it wasn't very obvious. Not to mention having Destroyer 666 open made it a perfect night out.

I think I Saw them on the same tour, last year. seeing twice in less than a year

Sunday 26 June 2011 - 01:12:27

citation :
Raina says : Sucks for you then.
When I Saw Watain last year they had a wicked awesome show (although a bit stinky because of the Rotten meat). They had some alcohol on board there too, but it wasn't very obvious. Not to mention having Destroyer 666 open made it a perfect night out.

Hail the Aussie band/s. I wont be going to this concert (Sad face) because i live in fucken tassie and we have to travel to Melbourne. But, i do know that if Children Of Bodom or Opeth come to the mainland i'm deffinately going.
Monday 27 June 2011 - 06:55:41
Vital Remains, Origin, Abysmal Dawn, and After The Burning (local band) are all gonna be playin a show July 4th Down in St.Louis. Lookin forward to it. should be a helluva time

Thursday 21 July 2011 - 01:04:44
Central Illinois Metalfest starts this Friday (less than 2 days away now). i've been waiting for this all year. got a hotel room booked in advance for the entire 3 days of the fest. i'd try and take some pictures, but fuck it, i'll be too busy having fun and doing stupid shit to take any pictures0

Thursday 28 July 2011 - 13:34:48
Will be going to Artmania next month to see Helloween (the rest of the bands are meh). Other purpose is visiting Sibiu and going a bit in the mountains around it

I also booked a  hostel 5 min away from the Market Square(concert venue), it's like 12 euro per night. I really like its photos

Thursday 18 August 2011 - 02:32:32
Got 2 big concerts in St.Louis comin up in a couple months. At the same place,aaand they're within 3 days of each other... Weird, but I'm really stoked to see Nightrage, which is one of my favorite melodic death bands ever, they're playin with Arsis, Firewind, Suffer The Wrath (local band) and a couple others.
Also gonna be seeing Exhumed, Cardiac Arrest and Cephalic Carnage for the 2nd time this year along with Goatwhore on October 29th... As much as everyone hates FUBAR, that place books some badass bands, even though they hardly never pay the bands that play there The bassist for Abysmal Dawn was bitchin to me about that after the last show I went to there when I Saw them and Origin and ended up fracturing my heel running from... Uhhh, nevermind.. I'm gettin side tracked

Thursday 18 August 2011 - 02:41:47

citation :
Raina says : Will be going to Artmania next month to see Helloween (the rest of the bands are meh). Other purpose is visiting Sibiu and going a bit in the mountains around it

I also booked a  hostel 5 min away from the Market Square(concert venue), it's like 12 euro per night. I really like its photos

Are you saying that Sonata Arctica are meh?

Thursday 18 August 2011 - 19:50:08
Are you saying that Tarja and Lacrimas Profundere are meh?

Thursday 18 August 2011 - 19:51:11
uhhm... yeah she is... Obviously... Ever heard of something called opinions?

Thursday 18 August 2011 - 20:02:21

citation :
dawn_of_metal says : uhhm... yeah she is... Obviously... Ever heard of something called opinions?

What is this word? I have never heard of this "opinion"?

I second what Moth and Panzer said, except for Tarja, I agree that she is meh.

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team