Live Concerts >> Upcoming Festivals or Concerts (2011)
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 14 March 2011 - 13:49:19
Just got my tickets for this

25th April

Friday 18 March 2011 - 16:16:50
some plans changed for my fests in 2011.
will join my friends on their US tour in june.
and when i come back i have exactly 1 day to recover from my jetlag till Deathfeast Open Air here in germany.

Friday 18 March 2011 - 21:27:44
Someone goes to Heavy Montréal0 ?

Saturday 19 March 2011 - 01:14:43
My updated concert list:

Bucharest shows: 
20 april - Ensiferum & CoB
1 may - Blind Guardian
4 may - Rotting Christ & Omnium Gatherum
14 may - Primordial
19 may - Dark Tranquility (maybe going)
24 may - Kataklysm
9 june - Scorpions (not sure if they're worth that much money, it's a stupidly expensive concert IMO - @ 90 euro- just for Scorpions)
3 july - Judas Priest & Whitesnake

3-5 june- Metalfest Hungary if it doesn't interfere with my exams, really badly put this year. Has Saxon, Alcest, Moonsorrow, Arch Enemy, Equilibrium, Sabaton, Rage, Stormwitch, Astral Doors, Kreator, Abigail Williams... and maybe Wintersun ^^ .

not very sure about the rest of my summer

Wednesday 30 March 2011 - 16:28:38
I don't know a better place to put this but I suppose this will do.

You poor north american Sabaton fans have probably never been able to see Sabaton live because they've always toured in europe. But your suffering will probably end soon because they've announced that they will have a north american tour

Wednesday 30 March 2011 - 23:38:24

citation :
QU3B3C_0WN_Y0U says : Someone goes to Heavy Montréal0 ?

Oh hey lookit that, someone else who's seeing Disturbed!
I'd be interested in In Flames... if they had been playing 15 years ago.

Anyway, my concert is coming up just this Tuesday (6 days left!) and Korn's playing with them. I'm not huge on either band, but I still want to go to as many shows as I can.

Friday 01 April 2011 - 10:37:05
Just found out GOD is an Astronaut are playing in Bucharest the next saturday. Might go.

Friday 01 April 2011 - 12:23:41
Hi all, i've just joined and this is my first post. I'm going to see Children Of Bodom, Amon Amarth, Ensiferum and Machinea Supremacy on Sunday here in pissing WET Glasgow. Looking forward to a few beers, a sore neck, a great gig, and last but not least, a good hangover. I will try and post a review of it, or what i remember of it.

Friday 01 April 2011 - 13:32:08

citation :
Aristilus says : Hi all, i've just joined and this is my first post. I'm going to see Children Of Bodom, Amon Amarth, Ensiferum and Machinea Supremacy on Sunday here in pissing WET Glasgow. Looking forward to a few beers, a sore neck, a great gig, and last but not least, a good hangover. I will try and post a review of it, or what i remember of it.

Welcome! Oh, this makes you the oldest member on here by about 20 years.
You have 52 years on me. 0 '
Yeah, post up something talking about it, I like hearing about different concerts.

Friday 01 April 2011 - 15:25:16
Next show I'm attending