Discussions about Music >> Top 5 Favorite Bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 00:59:55

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 01:46:40

citation :
gradymayhem says :

citation :
ChelseaGrin says : What are your top five favorite bands? And if you want to, you can give a breif descriptoin of why you like them 0

1. A Day To Remember
2. Chelsea Grin
3. Sysytem Of A Down
4.The Fall Of Troy
5. Nirvana

Errr it's so hard, I know! I wanna add sooo many more bands 0

NoNe of these are metal...

Who cares, lol

Anyways.

5. Krypts
The best OSDM band I have heard is Krypts, they are one of the only OSDM bands that I have actually heard... play good music. For some reason, bands that are in the same genre and too afraid to play fast music and when they do, the emphasis doesn't seem to be on the speed, but how raw the music is. Which is fine, but Krypts.... they take this to a while new level.

4. Fleshgod Apocalypse
Admittedly, they last album wasn't the best. But their ep Mafia and debut album Oracles have made up for that (even though they weren't exactly "perfect"). There aren't many bands out there who combine speed with melody and when others do, they don't have the Power behind the music that Fleshgod Apocalyspe does.

3. Malevolentia
Malevolentia is a French symphonic Black Metal band. Now before anyone goes "zomg, I don't liek symphonic black because I don't liek cradle of filth" (maybe a little overexaggerated but it makes the point never the less) Malevolentia is a seriously awesome band. The blasts are awesome, the symphonics aren't too light they aren't noticable or too heavy that they drown out the music and they really spark some emotion. Although they have only a few releases, they are still a great band.

2. Amia Venera Landscape
When it comes to setting emotion and images in peoples minds, Amia is the winner. I have never heard a band, that is so powerful, yet so emotional. They are a combination of post-hardcore with regular hardcore. They styles can vary from slow, emotional Hardcore to fast/technical avant-garde metal. This a band that I hold dear to me, and I don't think I'll stop listening to them anytime in the forseeable future.

1. Trivium
Although I could put other bands on this count Down, Trivium is probably the only band that I still like that got me into metal. I got bored of Cannibal Corpse, I got bored of Cradle Of Filth, but I never got bored of Trivium (metal or not metal, Trivium got me into metal).

too bad we only get to choose 5

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 05:41:37
1. [URL="http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/groupe-groupe-Slipknot_(USA*1)-l-en.html"]Slipknot
2. Sentenced
3. [URL="http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/groupe-groupe-Iron_Maiden_(UK*1)-l-en.html"]Iron Maiden
4. Celtic Frost
5. Napalm Death

Friday 25 November 2011 - 19:10:07

Friday 25 November 2011 - 19:41:01
This is very hard so I might post more than five!

1. Darkest Hour

2. SIC (DK)

3. Iron Maiden (UK-1)

4. Paroxysmal Butchering

5. Slipknot (USA-1)

6. Lamb Of God

7. Pythia

8. Grief Of War

9. A Dark Halo

10. Atritas

Saturday 26 November 2011 - 16:14:21
Top 5 favourite bands (DSBM)

1. Silencer
2. Xasthur
3. Make A Change... Kill Yourself
4. Shining
5. Gris

Saturday 07 October 2017 - 11:04:59

1. Celtic Frost

2. Sentenced

3. Iron Maiden

4. Satanic Warmaster

5. Type O Negative 

Friday 19 October 2018 - 09:41:23

my top iz grindingly-

arkona, korrozia metalla, kyrsk, vector of underground, deicide.

Monday 22 October 2018 - 20:46:44

Thursday 01 November 2018 - 14:30:39

look at my top

1,(im),,drownhit,,

2.kyrsk

3.korrozia metalla

4.grazhdanskaja oborona

5.pajuschie trusi