Hell >> The Problem of Suicide
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
have u efer tried to commit suicide?
yes
no
i am thinking of it but smth stops me
smn i know closely has

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 14:57:52
let's get sirious.if u don't want to speak about yrself personally,just say wot u think on this theme in common.& plz vote!

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 15:32:35
my opinion of suicide or committing suicide is ...a fleeing from life ,it's not a solution to end your suffering ......

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 15:34:33
could u explain ?

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 17:03:17
once Again it's my own opinion, it's based on personal's conditions , it's depends on beliefs in afterlife and GOD ,like if someone think he Will end  his dreeing by committing suicide to be free from his Agony and end his life forever and he blieves in afterlife then its temprorey relief , coz he is the same person, he just make a transferring from
the life he lived to another one, nothing Will change
sorry for my language i'm not that good in english :P

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 17:18:41
Well... I was in Depression for almost Three years and when I finally tried to get myself out of it it was so hard to face everything I just started to think about it. I was even hinding it from my psychologist.

Anyways, I just want to say that I don't think suicide is a mistake as long as the person who do it is sure that it Will help and save him/her from worse but I think that there is too much suicide in our society. Now, it's a fashion to cut yourself and that's scary. Mutilation or suicide are exits for people who think they cannot Live anymore, not something you show to everyone.

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 20:43:43

citation :
bloody6strings say : once Again it's my own opinion, it's based on personal's conditions , it's depends on beliefs in afterlife and GOD ,like if someone think he Will end  his dreeing by committing suicide to be free from his Agony and end his life forever and he blieves in afterlife then its temprorey relief , coz he is the same person, he just make a transferring from
the life he lived to another one, nothing Will change
sorry for my language i'm not that good in english :P

but as u know suicide is considered to be the greatest thing which is not forgivabal

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 20:53:31
WOW.........MAN....... the "yes" is More than the "no"0
Sorry!!!!!!!!!! that the " no voters" had to experience that 0

I"ll probably post some More about this issue of suiside tomorrow inshallah! 

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 20:55:20

citation :
purple say : Well... I was in Depression for almost Three years and when I finally tried to get myself out of it it was so hard to face everything I just started to think about it. I was even hinding it from my psychologist.

Anyways, I just want to say that I don't think suicide is a mistake as long as the person who do it is sure that it Will help and save him/her from worse but I think that there is too much suicide in our society. Now, it's a fashion to cut yourself and that's scary. Mutilation or suicide are exits for people who think they cannot Live anymore, not something you show to everyone.

as for me i tried to do that
but it wasn't the way to Escape from rude reality.i mean this wasnt the Act which i thought throuh for if it was i wouldnt make the attempt.i just was in affect,so i took the nearby knife &Slit my wrist...
i hope,this topic Will help me to get through that Event &understand myself.
anyway,i agree with yr opininion,that its not a thing to be proud of,except for the idea of the Victory in the War with pain.&i dont think that people who commit suicide are weak ones.
but wot had stopped u from doing that?

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 20:58:24

citation :
angels say : WOW.........MAN....... the "yes" is More than the "one"0
Sorry!!!!!!!!!! that the " no voters" had to experience that 0

I"ll probably post some More about this issue of suiside tomorrow inshallah! 

its sad surely.i just wanted to learn the connection between suicides&"metal-oriented"people if it exsists.but the reason is not music but the way of thinking...

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 21:56:31

citation :
as for me i tried to do that
but it wasn't the way to Escape from rude reality.i mean this wasnt the Act which i thought throuh for if it was i wouldnt make the attempt.i just was in affect,so i took the nearby knife &Slit my wrist...
i hope,this topic Will help me to get through that Event &understand myself.
anyway,i agree with yr opininion,that its not a thing to be proud of,except for the idea of the Victory in the War with pain.&i dont think that people who commit suicide are weak ones.
but wot had stopped u from doing that?

Well... I stopped when I finally got better. My psy finally saw the scars on my arms (I wasn't cutting my wrists) and started to show me better ways to deal with myself. I didn't believed her at the begining but I still tried to control myself and then I restarted to play guitar ( I had stopped for like 6 months) and to wright poems t throw every shit I had on my mind on paper. Thats how I finally stopped to cut myself... For the suicidal thoughts... well it hasn't stopped yet but it's kinda rare now.