Death Metal >> Technical Death
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 11 September 2009 - 18:40:45
oh...Good genre!

Nile
Cynic
The Faceless
Sceptic
Vader should be in here...Damn this guys can play!
Necrophagist

and many more to mention...

Sunday 13 September 2009 - 11:48:14
Some additional bands from Europe: Illogicist and Spawn Of Possession

Tuesday 01 December 2009 - 01:33:36
Necrophagist
Decapitated
DEVAST
DEATH
Dying Fetus

Tuesday 22 December 2009 - 01:29:17
wow here are some nice finds , thanx to the original poster ;D > Gorod is wicked.

Liers in Wait
Gorguts
Lecherous Nocturne
Flattbush (...)
the first Cynic !
Profanity  from Germany

Tuesday 22 December 2009 - 10:10:34

citation :
derb says : wow here are some nice finds , thanx to the original poster ;D > Gorod is wicked.

Liers in Wait
Gorguts
Lecherous Nocturne
Flattbush (...)
the first Cynic !
Profanity  from Germany

This is certainly just me, but Gorguts' Obscura is probably the best Death Metal album ever released. It's technical but yet has a soul and it reeks of death!

Good pick with Liers in Wait. Short-lived but the EP is intense.

Saturday 02 January 2010 - 12:25:54
Obliveon CAN, Atheist USA , Pestilence HOLLAND, Kataklysm, Cryptopsy CAN,  Nile, Acrostichon HOLLAND, Krabathor CZECH, Morbid Angel, Ripping Corpse, Hellwitch USA, Vader beginning stuff POLAND, Gorguts CAN, Hate Eternal, Human Remains USA, Ravager MEXICO, Suffocation, Conqueror CAN, Vital Remains, Deicide, Cynic, Sinister HOLLAND, Fatal USA, Malevolent Creation USA, Divine Empire USA, Death R.I.P. USA, Carnage SWEDEN, Carcass UK, Atrocity GERMANY, Pan Thy Monium SWEDEN, At The Gates/Grotesque SWEDEN , you get the point now

Saturday 02 January 2010 - 12:40:07
I can't call technical to Death (band), it's progressive death metal.

Saturday 02 January 2010 - 20:12:04

citation :
Darksymphonik says : Obliveon CAN, Atheist USA , Pestilence HOLLAND, Kataklysm, Cryptopsy CAN,  Nile, Acrostichon HOLLAND, Krabathor CZECH, Morbid Angel, Ripping Corpse, Hellwitch USA, Vader beginning stuff POLAND, Gorguts CAN, Hate Eternal, Human Remains USA, Ravager MEXICO, Suffocation, Conqueror CAN, Vital Remains, Deicide, Cynic, Sinister HOLLAND, Fatal USA, Malevolent Creation USA, Divine Empire USA, Death R.I.P. USA, Carnage SWEDEN, Carcass UK, Atrocity GERMANY, Pan Thy Monium SWEDEN, At The Gates/Grotesque SWEDEN , you get the point now

Do you really know what Technical Death Metal Means ? Because most of the bands you named are not TDM.

For me :
Visceral Bleeding
Spawn Of Possession
Anata
Origin
Decrepit Birth
Arsis
Martyr
Revocation (with some Thrashy touches,love it)
Gory Blister

Saturday 16 January 2010 - 15:40:05
at the moment I'd have to go with:

Spawn Of Possession
Necrophagist
Fleshgod Apocalypse
Defeated Sanity
The Faceless
Decrepit Birth
Origin

but SoP would be my fav of all at the moment. m/(--)m/

Wednesday 31 March 2010 - 03:03:33
I am currently into Possessed but not really sure they are tech death...but someone can enlighten me about what is tech death?