Deathcore/Metalcore/Hardcore >> Symphonic/Orchestral Deathcore Bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 15 April 2011 - 18:51:28
hey guys is there any Symphonic/Orchestral Deathcore bands? i've got a huge "fetish" for orchestra type stuff in metal. and would like to know if there is any Deathcore with it.

Friday 15 April 2011 - 20:22:22
I think Vanguard is pretty close to that.

Saturday 16 April 2011 - 02:04:01
3 words.

WINDS OF PLAGUE!

Monday 18 April 2011 - 03:57:34
i knew of WoP, i was thinking something along the lines of ScepticFlesh
Tuesday 19 April 2011 - 22:02:52
Septic Flesh ain't Deathcore by a long shot.

Anyways, check out Abigail Williams, I'm not a fan, but their EP "Legend" was given a lot of attention (both good and bad) for mixing symphonic Black Metal with Deathcore, perhaps that's what you're looking for. If you Wish, you can look at their later albums too, although they did drop the whole -core shtick by their debut and actually got more boring because of it.

Wednesday 20 April 2011 - 01:00:49
check out this band called Traces, they're mainly symphonic Black Metal, but they have a couple breakdowns in their songs too... kind of a weird combination, but they're pretty good overall

Wednesday 20 April 2011 - 04:26:00
I am pretty sure that Bleeding Through's Declaration could be considered this.

Wednesday 20 April 2011 - 05:25:10
lol thanks guys, i know that Scepticflesh isn't Deathcore, i ment where the orchestra pretty much is the headliner, not to Hurt anyone's feelings, just not a big Black Metal fan, mainly the vocals annoy the piss outta me lol. but hey, good music is good music, so i never turn Down a chance to listen to something new, if you would like i believe this thread has lived it's short life, and wouldn't mind if it was locked, up to you though,
Wednesday 20 April 2011 - 06:23:34

citation :
blackhawk308 says : lol thanks guys, i know that Scepticflesh isn't Deathcore, i ment where the orchestra pretty much is the headliner, not to Hurt anyone's feelings, just not a big Black Metal fan, mainly the vocals annoy the piss outta me lol. but hey, good music is good music, so i never turn Down a chance to listen to something new, if you would like i believe this thread has lived it's short life, and wouldn't mind if it was locked, up to you though,

No I don't think I'll lock it, I'll just change the title.0

Wednesday 18 July 2018 - 11:50:05

I love singing and also know about the other bands that are awesome like first circle, second circle and third circle these are my favorite bands. These are so closed of me and help4assignment.co.uk tells me the all new album of them.