Help >> Split album of my band deleted
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 21 January 2014 - 23:05:10
Hi ,

can anyone explain me why the split album from my band HAS been deleted? Here the reason I've got but I don't understand french and everything was coorect on the Submission

Your Submission of adding an album Sickening Entertainment : Narcissistic Femdom Fornication HAS been deleted by chmetal, you LOST the points you won with plus an penality of 0 points.

The reason is :
Sickening Entertainment - Narcissistic Femdom Fornication (Split)

Présentation split totalement à revoir. Merci de bien vouloir le guide de soumissions.

Thx and Greetings Gert

Wednesday 22 January 2014 - 14:14:50
I can't actually tell you what is wrong with your Submission without looking at it. However it should be noted that split CDs are formatted differently to regular CDs (one artist).

here are some examples of the correct layout on the submissions guide.

http://www.spirit-of-rock.com/wiki/index.php?title=Submission%27s_Index#SPLIT-CD_TRACKLISTS

Thursday 22 May 2014 - 17:13:47

I would also like to ADD that my Album Stormy Weather was removed as deemed as Fake single? it was'nt intended to be a single anyway it includes....Travel Train(1989), Junk Monster(1990), Airstream(2013), Somethings Burbon(2014)Really I wrote it so how can it be fake?Please define what the criteria is for submitting album info etc tracks bla bla bla.mpg