About Spirit of Metal >> Spirit of Metal is looking for Reviewers!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 22 April 2013 - 13:11:45

Do you like talking about your favourite/least favourite metal albums?

Can you download mp3s?

Can you type up a coherent sentence?

Can you justify your arguments in an interesting and creative manner?

Are you available to write a review once per fortnight or so?

If you have answered "yes" to these questions... WE NEED YOU!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Spirit of Metal is now looking for people to join our reviewers team. As a reviewer, your reviews will not only be given extra credibility that it deserves but you will also be able to have access to our reviewers forum. This forum is where hundreds of review requests from hundreds of bands from all genres of metal are posted and all of the music on offer is free. All we ask is for your opinion

If you are interested in writing reviews for us, please do not hesitate to me through private Message or simply reply to this post.

If you are already writing for another site, or have already had some reviewing experience, please also send me a sample review of what you can do

Saturday 06 July 2013 - 01:25:11
If you're willing to deal with the asshole administrators on here lol. I still kinda miss this place

Saturday 06 July 2013 - 09:16:53

citation :
Crinn says : If you're willing to deal with the asshole administrators on here lol. I still kinda miss this place

Such comment will really re-introduce you to the crew... XD

Saturday 06 July 2013 - 09:53:43

citation :
Crinn says : If you're willing to deal with the asshole administrators on here lol. I still kinda miss this place

Thanks crinn... I appreciate your kind remarks

Monday 08 July 2013 - 17:52:44

citation :

What have the admins done?

My only issue is when I get a deleted Submission notification in French only. :