Video Gaming >> R18+
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 22 November 2011 - 21:55:00

citation :
Scared says : Lol the must Brutal game i have ever played is called Brutal legend. You are in a metal themed Universe and a charachter voiced by Jack Black also Ozzy Osborne is in it to . The sound tracks on it are awsome, you got Manowar and Black Sabbath, DragonForce, it awsome.

Its weird how there are many kids buying that game because Jack Black did the Voice overs for the main character.

Tuesday 22 November 2011 - 21:59:04

Tuesday 22 November 2011 - 22:01:44
Yeah! So Frail!

Tuesday 22 November 2011 - 22:12:16

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Scared says : Lol the must Brutal game i have ever played is called Brutal legend. You are in a metal themed Universe and a charachter voiced by Jack Black also Ozzy Osborne is in it to . The sound tracks on it are awsome, you got Manowar and Black Sabbath, DragonForce, it awsome.

Its weird how there are many kids buying that game because Jack Black did the Voice overs for the main character.

I didn't know Jack Black voiced until i actually put the game in my console and Saw the introduction.

Wednesday 23 November 2011 - 09:55:23
Alotta kiddies in Australia (or the ones at my school) were obssessed with anything Jack Black made after the movie School of Rock.

Wednesday 23 November 2011 - 16:14:22

citation :
miniradman says : Alotta kiddies in Australia (or the ones at my school) were obssessed with anything Jack Black made after the movie School of Rock.

I see why cause that is an epic film.