Discussions about Music >> Other than Metal, any other music genres you like?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 10 April 2020 - 23:12:21

I have very eclectic taste, I listen to new wave, old school rap, jazz, classical, reggae, indie, folk, rock, post-rock, Grunge, electronic, punk, blues, etc ! I really like those bands : The Doors, Cypress Hill, Snakefinger, The White Stripes, Boney M, The Talkings Heads, Frederic Chopin, Les Colocs, Flogging Molly, Beastie Boys, Ray Charles, Mr Oizo, Bob Marley, Stromae, The Stranglers, Eminem, Outkast, The Ramones, Sublime, Micheal Jackson, Cancer Bats, The Flowers, Iggy Pop, Deep Purple, Foster the people, Yes, Genesis, Daft Punk, The Smashing Pumpkins, Gotye, Joe Dassin, 2 Pac, Kendrick Lamar, Alice in Chains, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Real Mckenzies, The Bloody Beetroots, Guts, The Residents, Sergei Prokofiev and a lot more

Tuesday 30 June 2020 - 22:45:44

I like old country music as well from the 1990's era...I also like classic rock like Journey for example..8-]] 

Monday 06 July 2020 - 16:47:21

Romanian Folk music

Tuesday 13 October 2020 - 15:27:06

Other genres of music I love besides metal--Rap and country music...

Tuesday 06 February 2024 - 02:53:10

Jazz Fusion, Progressive rock, Blues, Classical especially flamenco and baroque, even 50's doo wop for the harmonies something lost in a lot of modern music. As a guitarist that means I listen to practically everything chordophone related.