Discussions about Music >> Other than Metal, any other music genres you like?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 03 February 2010 - 18:07:35
Alice In Chains and Soundgarden; along with Hardcore punk for me.

Wednesday 03 February 2010 - 18:33:51
i don't really listen to much other than metal, but i will occasionally listen to true 80's Hardcore (bands like Murphy's Law, Agnostic Front, some Black Flag, Leeway, later Lawnmower Deth, GG Allin, etc.)

Wednesday 03 February 2010 - 18:55:55
I really like Black Flag as well

Wednesday 03 February 2010 - 20:34:24
Yes, I listen to other genres, mostly music that is made with instruments like classical, jazz, blues, some swing, old rock 'n' roll, progressive rock or whatever Pink Floyd is, some bossa nova, romanian folk music, irish drinking songs , old funk and soul [like James Brown], some alternative rock [like Alice In Chains, Nirvana or Red Hot Chilli Peppers].

Then there's gay 70's and 80's disco songs and other commercial crap that I might get into because it's fun

Tuesday 16 February 2010 - 03:35:42
Well, I like a variety of music. One minute I'll be listening to Finnish Folk Metal, the next minute I'll be listening to Isreali metal, and the next I'll be listening to ambience. I have to say that my favorite ambience band is GOD Is an Astronaut. They're a 3 piece ambience band from Ireland, and they have some pretty good stuff. Also, a good folk album is Marras by October Falls. I guess, I would have to say my genra of choice is whatever catches my ear, which is a very broad spectrum.

Tuesday 16 February 2010 - 18:56:38
Beside of metal i listen to some rock and punk.
I like also classical and baroque music, it kinda helps me to relax. When i'm in the Mood for it, i also listen to some industrial like Combichrist, Alien Vampires etc.

Wednesday 17 February 2010 - 20:13:37

citation :
psycho_metal says : Beside of metal i listen to some rock and punk.
I like also classical and baroque music, it kinda helps me to relax. When i'm in the Mood for it, i also listen to some industrial like Combichrist, Alien Vampires etc.

I'm listening to Combichrist right now. They're awesome! They were the support band to Rammstein yesterday.

Thursday 18 February 2010 - 18:20:53

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

citation :
psycho_metal says : Beside of metal i listen to some rock and punk.

I'm listening to Combichrist right now. They're awesome! They were the support band to Rammstein yesterday.

I know, their stuff is pretty cool, and they are the support for Rammsteins whole tour.
I'm gonna see them in Serbia.

Friday 26 February 2010 - 15:33:55

my musical taste, overall   ,  and last 7 days:   so, the question is, whata Hell I'm doing here anymore

Friday 26 February 2010 - 17:52:08
Indie, folk, post-rock and ambient.