Thrash Metal >> Old Thrash Vs New Thrash?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
Do you think the new wave of thrash is destroying the genre?
Yes, thrash is nothing like how it used to be
No, it has brought back the genre to the modern age
it has saved thrash!
Bring back the old school!!
I don't care

Monday 26 December 2011 - 06:23:23
There are still some old school thrash band, still kicking ass, Slaughter, Kreator, Exodus, "the Old Testament, and Megadeth. New band seems to remain faithful to the original enough to beat the band.

Thursday 02 February 2012 - 02:46:59

citation :
Dmitry says : ???? ?? ??????? ?? ????????)
LOL! sorry Brother.  we dont understand Russian either.  ;)

Saturday 21 July 2012 - 16:33:21
I vote for ''Yes, thrash is Nothing like how it used to be''

Saturday 28 July 2012 - 10:32:11
Exile's new album (Suspended Society... Mutilated Variety) will be released on July the 30th! Support us by buying our album! Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT_inIyORZk

Thursday 31 January 2019 - 10:17:50

destroy -not destroi old thrash ,that has no weight... new styles - neothrash (soulfly, ektomrf, master(rus)), (my classification)-  thrashkorr (korrozia metalla, exhorder, (im)drownhit), (my classification)- urbanmetl (mushroomhead, fear factory, daath) is better than devil!!! sorrow people come on!

Tuesday 08 September 2020 - 01:42:27

I'm new here. I'm 53 and grew up during the big 4 heyday. There was nothing like It so much fun, so many shows to go to. I know this Is about thrash but, Priest, Maiden, Crue and, Ozzy as well as many others were killing It. All metal was huge at the time. I vaguely remember (I was pretty messed up) going to MSG to see the Monsters of Rock/ Monsters of Metal can't recall. It was when Anthrax my Queens brothers had Bring The Noise. They head lined with Alice n Chains opening. Then Megadeth with Rust In Peace and, Slayer supporting South of Heaven. I will always be Old School to the day I die. Nothing like It a great time to be, between the age of 15-22.

Wednesday 24 November 2021 - 08:47:24

Old of course