Hell >> Nihilism
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
Are you a Nihilist?
Yes; State what type and why (Read Post for more info)
No; State why you do believe in something that a Nihilist doesn't

Wednesday 09 March 2011 - 12:49:46

citation :
Mercenarion says : Many Messiahs have come. All to be Born with the exact characteristics as Jesus Christ. But this is a story for another time.

I find Christianity to be fraudulent, but not on it's basics. The lessons taught are actually interesting or practical. But all of the magic, miracles and wonders are just mythical allegory. Christianity could of been a thorough and accepted philosophical school, but instead it has been manipulated to levels of hilarity and Corruption (i.e.: the Westboro Baptist Church).

I have read through the Bible completely 4 times, and some of the lessons are very good. But all of the overzealous visages have made it a moronic cult of arrogance and ignorance.

so have i. and seeing that his religion is pretty much like the others i can't see why i should regard this as the ultimate truth. I've seen fanatics of this religion, saying that it is not rightfully called "religion" but instead "faith" for people not to perceive this as another occult. just another structure to Escape to, in social science terms.
and as for your reply to my post earlier regarding the m-theory, i respect your opinion regarding infinity. but i still see this as a possibility, however impossible it appears. Infinity is just as possible as ?. and just as unknowable.

Wednesday 09 March 2011 - 17:24:31

citation :
Mercenarion says : The perspective of the world differs between each and every person.
but different perspective doesn't changes fact that only people's coldheartedness created this Hell we see nowadays... no GOD,no devil-only human created Hell on Earth himself and here's noone to blame...

Saturday 19 November 2011 - 23:39:33
Existential nihilist all day.  Life is pointless.

Saturday 19 November 2011 - 23:51:48

citation :
gradymayhem says : Existential nihilist all day.  Life is pointless.

Same here.

Wednesday 18 April 2012 - 07:20:26
Nihilist in every way.