Discussions about Music >> Music you can't STAND..
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 08 November 2010 - 20:29:26
Yeah, used to like everything ChelseaGrin did...
only difference is I still like Disturbed's 'The Sickness' and most of their songs. I did do a review on Disturbed's 2010 release and gave it a 13/20. It really wasn't good.

Monday 08 November 2010 - 20:32:09

citation :
InfinityZero says : Yeah, used to like everything ChelseaGrin did...
only difference is I still like Disturbed's 'The Sickness' and most of their songs. I did do a review on Disturbed's 2010 release and gave it a 13/20. It really wasn't good.

It's not that bad. You're being a bit harsh, but then again you normally are

Monday 08 November 2010 - 20:41:33
You mean I'm a harsh reviewer or a harsh person in general?

And I think that people don't look at the ratings the same way as I do. I see 10/20 as average, completely forgettable, Nothing interesting, and everything lower is quite bad to terrible, everything above 10 has something good about it. Everything between 10 and 14 is iffy or okay.

Monday 08 November 2010 - 20:47:01
Reviewer of course.

Monday 08 November 2010 - 20:48:21
Oh, that's good.
What did you think of Asylum? Have you heard it?

Tuesday 16 November 2010 - 08:31:55

citation :
InfinityZero says : You mean I'm a harsh reviewer or a harsh person in general? 

both 0

Tuesday 16 November 2010 - 09:59:22
I won't go into other genres aside from metal too much : let's say rap and r'n b top the shitty music list - requires absolutelly no talent, just training and PR.

I absolutelly don't like female soprano in metal : stuff like Nightwish, Within Temptation, Epica and such... It annoys me, but I'm not as bad as to not be able to tolerate it (everybody here likes Nightwish...0 I must have heard each of their songs for at least 20 times already).
Tristania was sort of an exception because the male vocals were great and Vibeke had an expressive way of interpreting - now there's a anothe chick with horrible singing so the band's gone Down the Drain (IMO).

Other I don't like? Most stuff that ends with ''-core''.

Tuesday 16 November 2010 - 15:56:13

citation :
Raina says :

I think this has already been said but: Metal is like an apple, Nobody likes the core.

Tuesday 16 November 2010 - 17:04:25

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

citation :
Raina says :

I think this has already been said but: Metal is like an apple, Nobody likes the core.

Didn't know about this saying. Quite wise.

Wednesday 17 November 2010 - 08:22:48

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

citation :
Raina says :

I think that the Core is quite tastey 0