Discussions about Music >> Music you can't STAND..
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 01 November 2010 - 22:49:32

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
psycho_metal says :

citation :
InfinityZero says : OH WAIT THERE'S A BAND I Hate THAT IS A Heavy Metal BAND:

Dragonforce.

Why do many metalheads Hate Dragonforce? I mean, they kinda sound like Power Metal (in some way), and i don't  really like them too, but still, what's so wrong about them?

They are horrible live and apparently they speed up their studio music.

Hang on, I've seen them twice, one of those times was the best gig I've ever been to.

Anyway, can we get back on topic. It's what music you Hate, not what band.

Tuesday 02 November 2010 - 00:03:27
I don't care if they speed up their music, there's just so many other things wrong with them.
Here's the problem:
I liked 'Through the Fire and the Falmes', so I listened to the entire album that the song is from (Inhuman Rampage). The songs are so similar that I thought I accidentally hit the 'loop song' option on my itunes. Also, the band puts WAY too much importance on SPEED. What, no interludes? No Power ballads? No emotion? It's just LETS PLAY REALLY FAST. They may be talented musicians but they are not talented songwriters.  

Tuesday 02 November 2010 - 00:36:26

citation :
MothandMoon says :

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
psycho_metal says :

citation :
InfinityZero says : OH WAIT THERE'S A BAND I Hate THAT IS A Heavy Metal BAND:

Dragonforce.

Why do many metalheads Hate Dragonforce? I mean, they kinda sound like Power Metal (in some way), and i don't  really like them too, but still, what's so wrong about them?

They are horrible live and apparently they speed up their studio music.

Hang on, I've seen them twice, one of those times was the best gig I've ever been to.

Anyway, can we get back on topic. It's what music you Hate, not what band.

The first point was what I have heard, no Offense, I didn't mean any.

Some of their old stuff is good though, just Inhuman Rampage is speed and that is it.

Tuesday 02 November 2010 - 00:39:07
Yes, back to topic.

I hated Linkin Park's last 2 albums. They have gone completely away from even close to metal. It sounds like slow techno, who agrees?

Tuesday 02 November 2010 - 01:33:09
Wait...
Since when were Linkin Park ever metal?

Tuesday 02 November 2010 - 04:25:10

citation :
InfinityZero says : Wait...
Since when were Linkin Park ever metal?

In my opinion, listening to some of their old stuff it was about 25 to 50% metal. It died really soon though.

Friday 05 November 2010 - 20:52:52
HHHHAAAAATTTTTEEEEEE Justin beiber its ridiculous!!! how old is this retard anyways??? 11???? omg and don't get me started on country!!!!!

Friday 05 November 2010 - 21:44:55

citation :
Day42 says : HHHHAAAAATTTTTEEEEEE Justin beiber its ridiculous!!! how old is this retard anyways??? 11???? omg and don't get me started on country!!!!!

I concur

Monday 08 November 2010 - 01:29:29
I can't stand Linkin Park either they have suck a whiny voice!!

Monday 08 November 2010 - 19:58:57
Yeah I used to like Linkin Park, Nickel Back, Disturbed, and Three Days Grace growing up... but exploring into other mucic.... they suck!