Discussions about Music >> Music you can't STAND..
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 29 October 2010 - 12:44:13

citation :
ChelseaGrin says : Yeah I fucking Hate it when those songs are all like... oh baby, oh oh baby, I miss you baby, yeah huh baby.. baby baby this and oh yeah that... fucking stop having an orgasim and sing an actual song!!

citation :
Mercenarion says : Electronica (because pop refers to any popular music), country, rap and modern RnB

Serj Tankian does it good actually

Friday 29 October 2010 - 17:17:06
Haha yeah but Serj Tankian is freaking awesome0
citation :
psycho_metal says :

citation :
ChelseaGrin says : Yeah I fucking Hate it when those songs are all like... oh baby, oh oh baby, I miss you baby, yeah huh baby.. baby baby this and oh yeah that... fucking stop having an orgasim and sing an actual song!!

citation :
Mercenarion says : Electronica (because pop refers to any popular music), country, rap and modern RnB

Friday 29 October 2010 - 22:05:22

citation :
ChelseaGrin says : Haha yeah but Serj Tankian is freaking awesome0

citation :
psycho_metal says :

citation :

citation :

Indeed, Serj is possibly the only person to do that right.

Saturday 30 October 2010 - 01:42:47
I also Hate it when you see all those OG ganstas trying to ACT like they are all rebel singing about "oh yeah poped a cap up that motherfucker's ass". If they really did that they would be in a electric chair. Or how that talk about earning 50million and how good they are.

I just want to go up to people like 50cent and Snoop Dog and be all like.
"sh,sh,sh,shut your mouth"0

Monday 01 November 2010 - 17:50:07
to
citation :
miniradman says : I also Hate it when you see all those OG ganstas trying to ACT like they are all rebel singing about "oh yeah poped a cap up that motherfucker's ass". If they really did that they would be in a electric chair. Or how that talk about earning 50million and how good they are.

I just want to go up to people like 50cent and Snoop Dog and be all like.
"sh,sh,sh,shut your mouth"0
0 0 0 hahahaha

Monday 01 November 2010 - 20:36:26
music i can't stand its all except Metal genres and Prodigy :>

Monday 01 November 2010 - 21:09:13
OH WAIT THERE'S A BAND I Hate THAT IS A Heavy Metal BAND:

Dragonforce.

Monday 01 November 2010 - 21:37:23

citation :
InfinityZero says : OH WAIT THERE'S A BAND I Hate THAT IS A Heavy Metal BAND:

Dragonforce.

AHHH!!! MY EYES!!!!!!

Monday 01 November 2010 - 22:07:41

citation :

Dragonforce.

Why do many metalheads Hate Dragonforce? I mean, they kinda sound like Power Metal (in some way), and i don't  really like them too, but still, what's so wrong about them?

Monday 01 November 2010 - 22:12:53

citation :
psycho_metal says :

citation :

Dragonforce.

Why do many metalheads Hate Dragonforce? I mean, they kinda sound like Power Metal (in some way), and i don't  really like them too, but still, what's so wrong about them?

They are horrible live and apparently they speed up their studio music.