Video Gaming >> Movie Adaptations
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 25 July 2011 - 22:50:27
What were the best movie adaptations to games? or vice versa?

Monday 25 July 2011 - 22:54:39
There has never been a good movie/video game adaptation of a video game/movie. Ever.

Tuesday 26 July 2011 - 02:44:37
You know, it would have been easier if you had just opened a thread called 'Video Games' for video game discussion rather than opening five seperate threads.

Oh, and I agree with Merc. Video game-based movies ALL suck.

Tuesday 26 July 2011 - 08:16:38

citation :
InfinityZero says : You know, it would have been easier if you had just opened a thread called 'Video Games' for video game discussion rather than opening five seperate threads.

No it wouldn't, I'd have 10 threads crammed into one topic which cannot cover all there is to cover in the world of gaming

I actually enjoyed the game The Warriors

I could sit there for hours playing this game. I loved the physics engine aswell as the combat system and the gameplay opitions. Although the storyline was a little bland, the different modes you could play after you having finished the main story made up for that

Wednesday 27 July 2011 - 18:41:57
I liked the "King Kong" game pretty much. "The Bourne Conspiracy" wasn't bad also.
But the best is still Sega Genesis' "Jurassic Park" from 1993.

As for vice-versa, Nothing comes to mind. All movies I've seen were terrible, from "Doom", "Resident Evil", "Silent Hill", "Tomb Raider", "Alone in the Dark", "Prince of Persia" to "Dead or Alive". Even the "Final Fantasy" movies, being computer animated and therefore having more similarities with games, were disappointing. No wonder "Clock Tower" was never finished, I guess they finally realized there's no use.

Saturday 19 November 2011 - 22:07:38

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
InfinityZero says : You know, it would have been easier if you had just opened a thread called 'Video Games' for video game discussion rather than opening five seperate threads.

No it wouldn't, I'd have 10 threads crammed into one topic which cannot cover all there is to cover in the world of gaming

I actually enjoyed the game The Warriors

I could sit there for hours playing this game. I loved the physics engine aswell as the combat system and the gameplay opitions. Although the storyline was a little bland, the different modes you could play after you having finished the main story made up for that

"CAAAN YOOUU DIIG IITTTT???!!!"

Saturday 19 November 2011 - 22:12:24

I think this says it all

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 01:56:06
hahaha, the James Bond games were awesome!

GOD damn I miss my ps1

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 02:13:04

citation :
miniradman says : hahaha, the James Bond games were awesome!

GOD damn I miss my ps1

Most definitely!  Well, have you thought about a ps1 emulator?  I don't have one, but I'm sure there are some decent ones out there.  I have an n64 one on my android phone and it works extremely well.  Just a thought

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 02:13:54

citation :
Moose1220 says :

citation :
miniradman says : hahaha, the James Bond games were awesome!

GOD damn I miss my ps1

Most definitely!  Well, have you thought about a ps1 emulator?  I don't have one, but I'm sure there are some decent ones out there.  I have an n64 one on my android phone and it works extremely well.  Just a thought

I have a ps1, its just that I can't find my games