Death Metal >> Most fucking brutal metal
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

This topic is locked
Tuesday 12 July 2011 - 16:54:14

Tuesday 12 July 2011 - 17:23:41
Sunn O)))
Darkspace
um...
Yeah, that should be good, actually.
Oh, and I guess Intense Hammer Rage if you can't stand the previous mentioned bands.
...But it depends on your defenition of 'brootal', and since you didn't use the proper defenition of 'gay', I'm sure your idea of Brutal is pretty shaky as well. 0

Tuesday 12 July 2011 - 19:03:33
Not sure if I know any "br00t@l" metal bands. I think people list a band as "brutal" as a matter of opinion. If it has crushing heavy riffs and double basses at Lightning speed, then maybe they consider it brutal.
When you say heavier, I keep thinking of bands like Cough, Thou, Candlemass, and Cathedral... Which are the complete opposite of what you wanted. But if you want to check them out, go ahead. Whatever floats your boat.

Tuesday 12 July 2011 - 23:19:39
DMP, ever heard Reido? They seem like they'd be your kind of thing. Same goes for Skepticism.

As for the OP: Can't go wrong with goregrind, the whole point of the music is to basically be as Deranged and Brutal as humanly possible. XXX Maniak and Last Days Of Humanity are pretty awesome, and I really like Lymphatic Phlegm too because they give the genre somewhat of a melodic twist. Check them out, I'm too Lazy to give links.

Wednesday 13 July 2011 - 00:35:56
I just checked out Reido. Yeahh, they're pretty solid. Kinda reminds me of Hierophant, with the vocals I mean.
Well, on the subject of (Funeral) Doom, how about some Ahab?

Wednesday 13 July 2011 - 00:39:21
Also, I've heard of Skepticism. I've just been too Lazy to check them out.

Thursday 14 July 2011 - 09:45:17

citation :
7s1ll4gk4pU dit : HELP ME! Im pretty much Addicted to Brutal and Hardcore bands (not the genre thats gay) 4 example The Berzerker.
someone pls show me heavier.

Brutal, Hardcore, not gay and The Berzerker in the same sentence. I thought I was going cardiac...

This thread is useless.

Especially when now we're talking about Doom bands...

Closed until further notice and please, "7s1ll4gk4pU", refrain from opening up a new one. Thanks for the laugh, pal.