Artworks >> Most Beautiful Album Artworks
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 17 April 2011 - 19:44:30

citation :
miniradman says : I don't mean to be a hard ass or anything, but maybe next time try to edit your posts above you, rather than flooding the page 0

Ahahahha, I did that in the Band logo thread, and someone said I could just post them one at a time. But, ok.

Also, sorry if I stretched the page.

Sunday 17 April 2011 - 20:00:01

Monday 18 April 2011 - 02:07:25

citation :
DoomMetalPrincess says :

citation :
miniradman says : I don't mean to be a hard ass or anything, but maybe next time try to edit your posts above you, rather than flooding the page 0

Ahahahha, I did that in the Band logo thread, and someone said I could just post them one at a time. But, ok.

Also, sorry if I stretched the page.

nah, its ok.

Its just that mods don't like it when you post more than three or four in a row maximum. 0

Back to topic:

BTW, that Belay My Last cover is one of my favourite covers ever 0

Monday 18 April 2011 - 18:41:48

citation :
miniradman says :

nah, its ok.

Its just that mods don't like it when you post more than three or four in a row maximum. 0

BTW, that Belay My Last cover is one of my favourite covers ever 0

Ahh, ok.
I love Belay My Last.

Monday 18 April 2011 - 18:48:05

Monday 18 April 2011 - 18:49:47

SUCH a classic-looking album cover! Only three colors used on it, and it makes a simplistic yet powerful image that has a Ton associated with metal. I don't even care that the band's logo takes up 35% of the cover, it's just so friggin awesome. The album is classic black/thrash from 2005. It's great that bands can still pull off that nitty-gritty balls to the wall blackthrash album. I like their later album art too, especially 'Sadismo' (you'd know why if you Saw it, but I don't want to Risk a mod warning, so I won't post it here 0 ). 

Monday 18 April 2011 - 22:31:04

Tuesday 19 April 2011 - 00:57:51

citation :
InfinityZero says :
SUCH a classic-looking album cover! Only three colors used on it, and it makes a simplistic yet powerful image that has a Ton associated with metal. I don't even care that the band's logo takes up 35% of the cover, it's just so friggin awesome. The album is classic black/thrash from 2005. It's great that bands can still pull off that nitty-gritty balls to the wall blackthrash album. I like their later album art too, especially 'Sadismo' (you'd know why if you Saw it, but I don't want to Risk a mod warning, so I won't post it here 0 ). 

I've seen you post it before

Death Obsession - Brown Jenkins

The Great White Nothingness - Cold Body Radiation

Tuesday 19 April 2011 - 01:57:59

citation :
Mercenarion says :

Oh, the Sadismo one? Well, yeah, you know this album art thread has been made like 20 times and I know I posted that on one of them... I would've posted it again, but I think I got a warning about it before (not sure). Anyway, I think that Sadismo and the album cover below are the only good PFH album arts... their third album is a little... meh. Would've been nicer in white/black/red stencil rather than the photograph.
Anyways, I love that Great White Nothingness art--that'd look so great on vinyl. What kinda genre is it?

Tuesday 19 April 2011 - 02:05:54

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
Mercenarion says :

Oh, the Sadismo one? Well, yeah, you know this album art thread has been made like 20 times and I know I posted that on one of them... I would've posted it again, but I think I got a warning about it before (not sure). Anyway, I think that Sadismo and the album cover below are the only good PFH album arts... their third album is a little... meh. Would've been nicer in white/black/red stencil rather than the photograph.
Anyways, I love that Great White Nothingness art--that'd look so great on vinyl. What kinda genre is it?

It is post-rock and Black Metal perfectly synchronized. It is a very calming and beautiful album.