Discussions about Music >> Last t-shirt/hoodie/patch/accessories you bought
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 30 April 2013 - 12:14:11

citation :
wasteoflife! says :

citation :
miniradman says : I don't like wearing larger shirts it makes me look so awkward, like I'm some kind of teeny-bopper (even a small... might be a little too big )

what, it's gangster G !!

Yeah, but I don't suit the "thug lyfe"

citation :
yeah but ya don't have to wait [I]that[/I] long, only about Two to three weeks. I am constantly checking the letter box, everything musical i buy is from over seas unless i horse ride to one of the bigger villages.
Where in NZ are you?

Tuesday 30 April 2013 - 20:47:17

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
wasteoflife! says :

citation :
miniradman says : I don't like wearing larger shirts it makes me look so awkward, like I'm some kind of teeny-bopper (even a small... might be a little too big )

what, it's gangster G !!

citation :
yeah but ya don't have to wait [I]that[/I] long, only about Two to three weeks. I am constantly checking the letter box, everything musical i buy is from over seas unless i horse ride to one of the bigger villages.
Where in NZ are you?

i recently just brought a house in the middle of nowhere, but New Plymouth is 20 mins away ,where abouts in aus are you? i lived there for about 3 months

Tuesday 30 April 2013 - 22:36:11

citation :
wasteoflife! says : that book looks awesome!

just out of interest, where do you guys buy your metal merch?

Anywhere I guess.

Wednesday 01 May 2013 - 10:18:43

citation :
Scared1 says :

citation :
wasteoflife! says : that book looks awesome!

just out of interest, where do you guys buy your metal merch?

Anywhere I guess.

i used to have about three sites to buy my punk shit, it was easy.Underground metal seems to be scattered and hard to find, and there probably more well known than the shit i used to listen to as well, i don't get it.

i thought there would be a dedicated site that had just about everything.. i'm not talking about Slayer and iron maiden t-shirts

Wednesday 01 May 2013 - 17:14:53

citation :
wasteoflife! says :
i thought there would be a dedicated site that had just about everything.. i'm not talking about Slayer and iron maiden t-shirts

Did you even check the sites that people provided you with?
Like I said, Abyss Records!

Wednesday 01 May 2013 - 18:54:43
To find stuff I am after I would normally just type in the band and what Ever you are looking for, it would normally lead you to something. Also check out bigcartel if you want it directly from the band. Beheaded is a band I get stuff from big cartel.

If you are looking for shirt directly from a band of label, I would check to see if the have a store on spreadshirt.

Thursday 02 May 2013 - 07:53:04
i think ill have to go to zazzle or spread shirt to get some one to put a Hypothermia design on a hoodie if i want one. Would rather contribute some money to the band though.

yeah those other sites are good but no Hypothermia hoodies, unless i didn't look hard enough

Thursday 02 May 2013 - 10:34:57

citation :
wasteoflife! says :

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
wasteoflife! says :

citation :

what, it's gangster G !!

citation :
Where in NZ are you?

i recently just brought a house in the middle of nowhere, but New Plymouth is 20 mins away ,where abouts in aus are you? i lived there for about 3 months

I live in Cairns, Far North Queensland... 1000km from the nearest capital city.

Thursday 02 May 2013 - 19:18:33

citation :
wasteoflife! says : i think ill have to go to zazzle or spread shirt to get some one to put a Hypothermia design on a hoodie if i want one. Would rather contribute some money to the band though.

yeah those other sites are good but no Hypothermia hoodies, unless i didn't look hard enough

Hypothermia might not of released a hoodie yet, all I could find where patches and the odd shirt.

Thursday 02 May 2013 - 20:22:53

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
wasteoflife! says :

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
wasteoflife! says :

citation :

what, it's gangster G !!

citation :
Where in NZ are you?

I live in Cairns, Far North Queensland... 1000km from the nearest capital city.

yeah i know where Cairns is, my wifes old man works there a lot. 40 degrees plus and if ya want to go for a swim you will get eaten or stung to death.