Discussions about Music >> Last album you bought
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 18 April 2013 - 11:24:17

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
wasteoflife! says : o.k i take thing's to hart, but give me a break i cant drink .
All I was saying is that it is lame to just say something sucks with out explaining why or giving a valid argument (like you actually did do mini)ya know? like i could do that shit all day, there isn't often a band mentioned that i like (or know of) ....though it would be kind of funny to just go through all the threads posting thing's like

fuck that's shit
oh that's fuckin gay bro
no offence, but fuck that pic of you is ugly!
your user name is shit

i'm sure someone would eventually take it to hart

Perhaps I shall explain why I dislike Happy Days in more distinguished words:

My problem with HD is that the Fact that it is too mellow. There is an attempt to create a depressing atmosphere but it flows towards the ridiculised stereotypical 'oh no, I Hate life and life hates me' kind of atmosphere and lyrics. This whole mentality actually makes dsbm as a whole unattractive to me. As to me, Depression is not an emotion to revel yourself in.

I could ADD something about the Fact uninspired and extremely musically easy quite some dsbm is, but i'll keep that with me

I think you just can't stomach the lyrics or feel, i think you would rather be in a dream having plastic Sword fights with your friends

Thursday 18 April 2013 - 11:34:43

citation :
wasteoflife! says :

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
wasteoflife! says : o.k i take thing's to hart, but give me a break i cant drink .
All I was saying is that it is lame to just say something sucks with out explaining why or giving a valid argument (like you actually did do mini)ya know? like i could do that shit all day, there isn't often a band mentioned that i like (or know of) ....though it would be kind of funny to just go through all the threads posting thing's like

fuck that's shit
oh that's fuckin gay bro
your user name is shit

My problem with HD is that the Fact that it is too mellow. There is an attempt to create a depressing atmosphere but it flows towards the ridiculised stereotypical 'oh no, I Hate life and life hates me' kind of atmosphere and lyrics. This whole mentality actually makes dsbm as a whole unattractive to me. As to me, Depression is not an emotion to revel yourself in.

I could ADD something about the Fact uninspired and extremely musically easy quite some dsbm is, but i'll keep that with me

I think you just can't stomach the lyrics or feel, i think you would rather be in a dream having plastic Sword fights with your friends

I'd be rather thrashing out or listening to metal with another content then just depression.
Perhaps you can't stomach anything outside your safe, masochistic cocoon of self-invoked depression.
Also your comment doesn't make sense... As you're comparing me with a Power Metal fairy. Perhaps have a listen or Two to thrash, old school Heavy Metal, first wave bm and osdm

Thursday 18 April 2013 - 11:40:33
It should be "Unhappy Days"

Thursday 18 April 2013 - 11:44:58

citation :
wasteoflife! says :

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :

fuck that's shit
oh that's fuckin gay bro
your user name is shit

na, i know what ya mean to some point with the "oh no,i Hate life" kinda thing, Happy Days do get carried away with the lyrics and talking shit
But the depressing atmosphere and Rotten, i Hate everything 'even myself' vocals is what i like about dsbm despite the how basic the music is.

Thursday 18 April 2013 - 11:46:53

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
wasteoflife! says :

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :

fuck that's shit
oh that's fuckin gay bro
your user name is shit

I'd be rather thrashing out or listening to metal with another content then just depression.
Perhaps you can't stomach anything outside your safe, masochistic cocoon of self-invoked depression.
Also your comment doesn't make sense... As you're comparing me with a Power Metal fairy. Perhaps have a listen or Two to thrash, old school Heavy Metal, first wave bm and osdm

it was just a joke, you missed my edit

Monday 22 April 2013 - 19:52:46
Al-Namrood - Estorat Taghoot

Ordered from Canada, let's see if it works.

Monday 22 April 2013 - 20:30:33
haha reading it again, i have to laugh at panzers Aggressive upset reply before

anyway i got Paysage D'hivers "Winterkälte" in the mail today and after one listen i would say it could just well be the best album of there's i have brought yet...maybe, need a few more listens

Monday 29 April 2013 - 08:07:27
Black Hate - years of solitude

Tuesday 30 April 2013 - 12:53:29

citation :
i have to laugh at panzers Aggressive upset reply before

Yeah, but your comment was just asking for it

Anyway, this came in the mail today

Canadian symphonic Black Metal, I don't know where it came from because I didn't pay for it (it costs 10 CAD off their bandcamp), nor did I ask for it. I assume it's for a review though

Wednesday 08 May 2013 - 20:41:20

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
i have to laugh at panzers Aggressive upset reply before

Yeah, but your comment was just asking for it

Anyway, this came in the mail today

Canadian symphonic Black Metal, I don't know where it came from because I didn't pay for it (it costs 10 CAD off their bandcamp), nor did I ask for it. I assume it's for a review though

didn't [I]anyone[/I] read the edit