Thrash Metal >> Kreator - Is Exodus and/or Celtic Frost Better Than Them?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
Is Exodus and/or Celtic Frost better than them?
Yes
No

Saturday 22 November 2008 - 00:32:17
Just a question. On one of my uploded videos I made on youtube, for the Kreator song "Phobia", one user points out that these two bands are way better than Kreator, except the guitars for Kreator, they Kick ass to him. So Im asking this question because it was bugging me since I havent listend to Exodus or Celtic Frost in a hell of a longtime. Let me know what you think.

Saturday 22 November 2008 - 21:46:09
Tell that user to buy himself some culture...

I can see how you can come to compare Kreator and Exodus because they're both Thrash Metal bands though they really have a different approach to music. Ultimately there's no point in trying to say which one is better than the other. I mean who would be stupid enough to compare Bonded by Blood with Terrible Certainty?

I mean what would I get from comparing Krisiun and let's say Pestilence if it comes to death metal?

As for bringing in Celtic Frost that user must be pretty fucked up in the ears. I'm sure he just wanted to left some smart ass comment and pick up some two names of bands he thought would nicely fit in. IMHO, that wannabe metalhead does not know shit. And he's proven it.

That's internet culture. Popping up a shitty worthless comment when you should just shut the fuck up.

Wednesday 03 December 2008 - 08:50:49
every one of those bands (Kreator /exodus) has its own style , and they are thrash though.
but Celtic Frost !!!!! wtf

Tuesday 08 June 2010 - 03:10:45
Yeah, Exodus is better than both of those bands.  Check out their new album, Exhibition B : The Human Condition,  it fucking kicks ass!0

Tuesday 08 June 2010 - 08:34:32
for me , Kreator is the best

Wednesday 04 August 2010 - 11:05:21
From Exodus only BBB is GOD, so Kreator is better.
But Celtic Frost/Hellhammer is better than Kreator.

Thursday 26 August 2010 - 21:24:24
I like Exodus more than Kreator.

I have seen them both in the same show about a year ago and Exodus kicked Kreator's ass...big time

Tuesday 14 December 2010 - 06:08:42
... really Random comparison, since NoNe of those bands really sound alike aside for playing thrash. (even then it's debatable with early Celtic Frost)

That said Pleasure to Kill is probably the best album out of anything those bands ever released.

Friday 17 December 2010 - 05:00:33
The three bands aren't anywhere near alike, especially not in their current incarnations.

Don't let people on youtube get in yer Head, dude. about 95% of them don't know shit.

Friday 17 December 2010 - 05:02:39