Hell >> Kill the person above you...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 10 September 2010 - 05:07:24
Blackforst is sitting in class when someone shoots a spitball at him. Oddly it moves at 300 km/h and slices his neck open. Since the paper-cut is in the back, he slowly bleed out while everyone near him is yelling "HOLY SHIT, THAT WAS AWESOME!".

Mini pizza

Thursday 23 September 2010 - 19:38:10
Mercanarion loves like most people pizza. So he goes to the best pizzeria in his neighbourhood for his birthday. he, his friends and girlfriend sit not very far away from the oven ebcause it's quite Cold outsie in canada.
Suddenly Slayer enters the pizzeria and mercanarion jumps from his seat and yells: Hell yeah it's Tom Araya and Kerry King and... on their Canadian Tour! The Italian at the oven is so startled by the appearnace of Slayer and the shouting of mercanarion, he accentaly flips away a mini - pizza. The raw, half prepared weapon of Destruction flies through the restaurant and hits Mercanarion in his neck. In his enthousiasm he loses balance by the Assault of the mini pizza and falls over a table. He crashes and and is left with a giant gap in his Head, insanely bleeding him to death. Even Kerry King does efforts to reanimate him, without succes.

Slayer ate quietly a pizza after that

digital camera

Thursday 23 September 2010 - 22:00:58
Panzer buys his new digital camera, so while going home he tries his new camera out, which he drops in the middle of the Road, luckily for him the traffic light is Red, so he bends Down to pick it up, but unfortunately the light turns green, and a big truck starts driving, the Driver doesn't see Panzer, so he drives over him, and Panzer lays flat on the ground with his insides out, polluting the Road with his blood.
I suck at grammar

women

Thursday 23 September 2010 - 22:36:23
Psycho murders someone and is accidentally sent to a female prison. When he gets to his cell, he meets his roommate, Bob, a 50 year old hermaphrodite rapist. The next day they come and see that Psycho's corpse on the ground pale with the hermaphrodite on top.

Boat

Monday 04 October 2010 - 04:00:22
Mercenarion is on a boat at sea on a friday night...every thing is calm while he listens to his favorite metal bands when sudenly he hits something...but Nothing apears to be near. a few seconds later he realize that the boat is sinking. but it's to late and the boat sinks with him on it, Drowning very solwly.

guitar pick

Monday 04 October 2010 - 09:47:54
the simplest history :

I takes you in Afghanistan and I leave you near one TALIBAN tribe xD
and as I am wicked hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i put me not far from you, i am going to put a song of Sepultura - Root bloody Root and I intend to see how long hushed up will hold with them.
ben ladance dance dance dance xD

Tuesday 16 November 2010 - 19:40:08
Alright... some one Kill me with a taco 0

Tuesday 16 November 2010 - 21:18:09
Oh, this is easy. A fly flies to a Nuclear poisoned places, where it becomes radioactive. Somehow that fly finds it's way to your taco, and you accidently eat that taco together with the fly.
The fly mutates in you stomach, and starts growing, until it rips itself through your stomach, and dismembers you. So you lie in two pieces on the ground, serving as Mutant fly food . (I have such a great imagination)
Now, I don't know if I killed you with a taco or a fly.

Underwear

P.S. that's a nice pic, ChelseaGrin

Tuesday 16 November 2010 - 22:15:44
Psycho is sitting on a bench. His underwear then attains sentience and devours psycho.

I guess that is the least awkward response I could of had for it

Tsunami

Wednesday 17 November 2010 - 14:43:01
Mercenarion got slashed away from the fury of a fuckin' tsunami when he went in philipines for holydayZ

iPhone