About Spirit of Metal >> Is this site dead?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 05 June 2018 - 13:57:18

Serious question. I just joined the site couple of weeks ago, made some submissions, and it seems like nothing is going on with them. Did I happen to find this cool site too late?

Monday 10 September 2018 - 07:26:19

It also seems to me, but why not try to change for the better? ;)

Even though it can be an impossible task. Maybe not too late, who knows?

Monday 10 September 2018 - 09:21:07

Well, I'm still alive. So if there is anything I can do, let me know!

Monday 05 November 2018 - 15:20:07

I just joined but still reading articles. For me,it's alive.

Monday 10 December 2018 - 09:44:34

Well, I have submitted updates for my band one month ago, but they still remain in queu. On metal archives I submitted several updates and they were processed within one week! 

Monday 10 December 2018 - 10:32:00

Which band is it?

Tuesday 11 December 2018 - 09:18:18

Ophidian Forest. 

(A common misconception about the band is that it’s a band from Croatia, because the former guitarist/bassist is from that country. But he’s been replaced years ago. It’s now two Americans and one Dutchman, but since it’s not possible to mention two countries, I’d say it’s a band “from the U.S”. Apart from the country of origin matter there are submission errors about the first two album covers, and the most recent -and successful- album is not visible. All our albums are visible on both metal archives and bandcamp. I hope to get the page on SoM sorted as well!)

Tuesday 11 December 2018 - 10:38:41

done 

Friday 14 December 2018 - 12:57:39

And in addition, the new, improved Ophidian Forest band logo has been submitted, and the band photos have been "updated" (a pic of the departed member is still visible first, which is silly).

Tuesday 30 April 2019 - 01:53:02

Well some people are trying to make it more lively by writing reviews and attempting to strike up some conversation.  What do you want to talk about?

Check out this video of a roadrunner fighting a rattlesnake to the death.  The winner gets a sumptuous meal.