About Spirit of Metal >> Improvement of Spirit of Metal
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 29 November 2009 - 19:38:44
Hell, if you guys get a radio station started up, i'd love to play some music on there. i might know someone who would be able to get the radio station up and running but i'm not sure (he helped get Brutal Existence Radio up and running).

Friday 18 December 2009 - 02:57:57
I think that ,members who haven't visit the site for three months should be kicked out
Really ,I sometimes see members whose last connection was in 2008 !

Friday 18 December 2009 - 03:40:29
I agree but maybe 5 months.

Saturday 19 December 2009 - 17:33:08
about the radiostation.

Right now I am still doin DJ at Das Hardrockradio (Germany). Maybe I can do this in alliance with Spirit of Metal. So when I am on air (mostly fridays night) I can play some requests.

Tell me what you think. Next step would be that I make in here my personal forum for that, where to announce and request.

Wednesday 23 December 2009 - 18:32:37
Maby som should have a live chat if u know what i mean.

Sunday 27 December 2009 - 19:06:28

citation :
BlackForst says : Maby som should have a live chat if u know what i mean.

I agree

Tuesday 29 December 2009 - 23:43:07

citation :
BlackForst says : Maby som should have a live chat if u know what i mean.
something like facebook and myspace have at The End of the page

Wednesday 30 December 2009 - 11:06:27
yeah now thats what im talking about.

Tuesday 12 January 2010 - 20:25:41
In case that there is not a live chat here yet, I created one in Skype.

I called it The Metal Fields Group Chat.

Maybe we can use it meanwhile.  The only thing is that Skype is needed.

So, for all Skype users feel free to test it.

here is the link:

http://www.skype.com/go/joinpublicchat?skypename=kerbvater&topic=The%20Metal%20Fields&blob=lcg9p9ERL-za575co_rdSeiJJ2FtNdaH3lBwuMhySljS96xRcXFDgDRPil9g7C71kmNz0HY0vw

Saturday 20 February 2010 - 23:00:29

citation :
Kerbinator says : about the radiostation.

Right now I am still doin DJ at Das Hardrockradio (Germany). Maybe I can do this in alliance with Spirit of Metal. So when I am on air (mostly fridays night) I can play some requests.

Tell me what you think. Next step would be that I make in here my personal forum for that, where to announce and request.

These are great news. Sorry for taking time to answer, but I'll suggest this to the other admins.