About Spirit of Metal >> Improvement of Spirit of Metal
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 20 February 2013 - 11:58:29

citation :
Breken says : By the way, i think the WEB need more validation team...

I've just joined the validations team and if you could see how much there is pending you would understand why it takes so long.

But because I'm a total bro, I might be able to work something out now

Friday 22 February 2013 - 02:19:51
You guys need to eliminate the restriction of 1 post per day for newbies. Its way too little.

Friday 22 February 2013 - 08:51:40
I didn't even know we had that restriction

Friday 22 February 2013 - 22:44:38

citation :
miniradman says : I didn't even know we had that restriction
Yes and its very annoying. So please help a brother out!
here's the message:

You are a brand new member of Spirit of Metal, you can only post 1 topic per day for the moment. This restriction will stop when you will have reached 20 messages.

Saturday 23 February 2013 - 09:26:31

citation :
wolverine6511 says : you can only post 1 topic per day for the moment.

You can post as many messages per day as you like. You can only post 1 topic a day (ie. one thread). We have this restriction to lessen the spamming

Wednesday 05 June 2013 - 14:56:40
ADD a box of contact email for the bands

Thursday 06 June 2013 - 16:39:53
you guys suck.

I have submitted my band here before and was rejected for some bullshit or another.

telling me fake album... ha, its copyrighted. and sold on itunes, and amazon.com, as well as bandcamp. would you like the upc?

I will tell all of the musicians to not support you and others to remove albums from you.

Thursday 06 June 2013 - 17:28:51
Did you conatact anyone? Prove to them that it exists, that is how you are going to get your band on here.

Thursday 06 June 2013 - 18:01:16
well when you fill out the Submission form 4 times plus the producer info it gets pretty fucking old.

Friday 07 June 2013 - 02:23:01

citation :
civilserpent says : well when you fill out the Submission form 4 times plus the producer info it gets pretty fucking old.

Sounds shitty. I have no problem submitting bands to SOM (at least I haven't in the past), so I'm not sure what could be preventing it. You shouldn't need to "prove" you exist, especially since there are more and more bands these days that only release their music for non-profit digitally, like Bull of Heaven.