About Spirit of Metal >> Improvement of Spirit of Metal
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 31 October 2009 - 15:17:40
Hey people,

A new project for SoM is on the way now, which consists on forwarding all the Ideas that members may have to improve the site to the First Circle forum.

What I ask from you is: if you have any Ideas (about the forum, the webzine, the encyclopedia, Ideas for promotion, contests, anything!), please write them here so we can actually make a discussion out of it.

Thank you!

Tuesday 03 November 2009 - 22:19:39
About the forum :
*Being automatically redirected after making a post.
*Show the time elapsed as the last message instead of date, it would makes the things clearer.

Sunday 08 November 2009 - 14:35:29
Thank you very much. That would be nice.

Saturday 14 November 2009 - 13:07:26
Hi all,

as a reviewer I would like to know, how often my reviews would be read. An option like in the written interviews.
I think it is also interesting for bands who did review requests too.

Maybe there is a chance to show at reviews how often they were read.

cheerz
Kerb

Saturday 14 November 2009 - 13:32:45
Me again,

I think a platform like Spirit of Metal should have its own internet radio station.

Prost
Kerb

Saturday 14 November 2009 - 16:06:41

citation :
Kerbinator says : Me again,

I think a platform like Spirit of Metal should have its own internet radio station.

Prost
Kerb

AGREED WITH THIS ONE...  :POSITIF:

Saturday 14 November 2009 - 17:31:13

citation :
deathey says :

citation :

Prost
Kerb

Well, its a matter of taste in fact, it should be hard to please to everyone in my opinion.

Saturday 14 November 2009 - 19:25:29

citation :
Lombimars says :

citation :
deathey says :

citation :

Prost
Kerb

Well, its a matter of taste in fact, it should be hard to please to everyone in my opinion.

It is like in  a lot of things...hard to find everyones taste. but...if you dont try, you dont win in The End

Saturday 14 November 2009 - 21:55:01

citation :

Prost
Kerb

that sounds like a great idea to me, i second the motion.

Saturday 28 November 2009 - 17:56:38
About the Radio Station, we have been discussing it as well.

Any more suggestions?