Help >> If you got a promblem in Spirit of Metal, share it
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 11 June 2019 - 02:30:29

* I can't share anything with nobody... 

* In my opinion the comunication between Adm/ Mod. and members unfortably its very, very very weak... 

* Im still waiting for a mensage about my condition ( i was Forbideen to submit anything).  Why i don't Know... 

TO BE CONTINUED... 

Tuesday 11 June 2019 - 02:51:24

* A great site in my opinion but with a few promblems, ( Nothing is perfect), 

*  Bugs, stupid bugs

* When i wrote private mensages with somebody,  when both members are online  frequently the messages they don't arrives at  destiny imediataley, sometimes never will and sometimes arrives very late... 

Tuesday 30 July 2019 - 04:20:20

SoM requests donations and I'm a generous person.  I don't give out my card numbers online, because a company was stealing money out of my checking account in 2006.  They advised me to go through Pay Pal.  So I bought a card for 3 dollars and loaded $60 onto it and activated it via my cell phone.  Pay Pal automatically deducted a $4.95 service charge.  I've tried to donate money to Som with that card scores of times and it didn't work.  I contacted those people by phone and their website and they continuously give me the run around, saying that my info is incorrect., which is bullshit.

Just two days ago, I went to the Moribund Cult Armory to see if they had any new releases.  They noted that they no longer accept payments from Pay Pal.  I sent Pay Pal an email message and they responded, with the information that I already have.  It still didn't work and I went through the same circular run around.  It looks like Pay Pal is a scam that is run by crooks who want me to leave that money in there, so that they can eat it up with the monthly service fee..  I'll see if I can spend that money at the same grocery store where I purchased it.   It looks like I've been fucked around again.    

Wednesday 31 July 2019 - 23:04:52

I Can't submit split albums?!?!? , only Split albums, the other stuff i can submit without any promblem,..... 

Wednesday 31 July 2019 - 23:12:00

I Can't share my Photo Galeries with my ''  Metal friends '', this is Not important but i want to share this promblem... A Stupid promblem hapens when i try to share. I try in the Pc, in the Smartphone, but the result is the same.... 

Monday 08 June 2020 - 08:57:21

I was blacklisted but never got any messages stating why. How can I get the blacklist removed?

Monday 08 June 2020 - 17:08:55

You are blacklisted for submissions since august 2019. Dark_omens had blocked you

I supposed your submissions were bad.

So, ask to him to be removed from blacklist

Friday 19 August 2022 - 01:59:27

Have I been restricted from making reports or are they not working right now?

I keep getting this message when I try to report an error:

Page not found

You can :

Friday 19 August 2022 - 11:15:38
CTH666 says : Have I been restricted from making reports or are they not working right now?I keep getting this message when I try to report an error: Page not foundYou can :

It's a bug from the site.

I see that with the webmaster

Friday 19 August 2022 - 16:16:47

Yes, an issue I guess on my side : when I click on the red square next to a band name on the right at the top of the page, I can't see the button "Add an interview".

How could this be fixed ?