Hell >> I Hate You...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
I HATE?
A person
A person's actions

Friday 11 February 2011 - 21:30:17
I see your point. We all are basically elitists, but my Hatred goes for more of the Extreme angle of elitism. Does that make sense?

Friday 11 February 2011 - 22:23:27
It would make sense if any "extreme elitists" existed, yeah.

Friday 11 February 2011 - 22:29:09

citation :
Enigmatick says : It would make sense if any "extreme elitists" existed, yeah.

Fine, I'll just adhere to your opinion.

Saturday 12 February 2011 - 02:22:51
I sense some bitterness.

Saturday 12 February 2011 - 02:26:16

citation :
Enigmatick says : I sense some bitterness.

Not really, just I suck at arguments sometimes So adhering to your opinion seems better than going along with my argument (it made sense in the beginning, then it failed).

Saturday 12 February 2011 - 03:45:05

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
Enigmatick says : I sense some bitterness.

Not really, just I suck at arguments sometimes So adhering to your opinion seems better than going along with my argument (it made sense in the beginning, then it failed).

No opinion fails in a conversation . Its not a race . Stating your opinion calmly , with openmindness and rationality shows maturity . And... saves me from a lot of work in the forums .
Winning an arguement is relative . Usually thats judged by the third parties watching the conversation

Saturday 09 April 2011 - 14:03:45
The title ov this thread is echoing in my head.

Monday 11 April 2011 - 19:26:00

citation :
DoomMetalPrincess says : The title ov this thread is echoing in my head.

One person very close to me , once said that Hate poisons only the hater . The others can learn to ignore it , but he/she will always be eaten inside by it .
I never managed to follow her advice , but there is much truth in it .
The lesser is the Hate , the happier we are .

Tuesday 12 April 2011 - 05:33:28
I like hating things because it makes the good stuff of life seem that much better. Sort of a "point-of-comparison" type of thing.

Tuesday 03 May 2011 - 07:24:58
Right now, I want to headbutt my boyfriend. I think playing WoW may be a better option, lol.