Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 04 July 2019 - 03:46:16

A charity hosted a bake sale as a fund raiser.  One of their customers bought an angel food cake from them and noticed that there was a huge cockroach baked near the center of it.

Monday 12 August 2019 - 01:53:35

1.  I used to live down the street from a bar and one night someone vomited outside the front door of it.  The next morning, there was a flock of pigeons pecking through the nasty mess.

2.  So I've invented a funny prank to make dirty pigeons fly up into people's faces.  There are always hundreds of people walking around downtown in the mornings and scores of pigeons wandering around the people on the ground to beg for food.  Whenever you see a pigeon walking in front of a person, you quickly walk in to close the gap and the bird flies up into the other person's face.  Ha ha ha!!!  I've done this twice already. 

Sunday 17 November 2019 - 00:07:16

1.  Ronald Reagan started out as a motion picture actor in his early days and later took on his biggest acting role in the eighties as the U.S. president.

2.  Check out this humorous TV commercial.  I think that it's so funny that the cockroach says "hey sucker, do you think that you can catch me?"  I don't work with these people, I just see this ad a lot on TV and  liked it.  It looks a lot better in full screen.

3.  Donald Trump used to be the big boss in the reality game show called The Apprentice,  It consisted of about a dozen young professionals, who were competing on two teams to achieve a sales goal.  Every weekend the team members faced the board room, with Trump and an advisor.  One member would be selected weekly to be told by Trump;  "you're fired!"

Well these days,  Donald is facing the board room of the U.S. congress and it might be his time to be to be told that he is fired.  From the top position in the country, unfortunately.

Wednesday 01 January 2020 - 05:04:49

Prince Andrew from England is way too snobby to get drunk at a Thrash Metal concert, with people like you or me.  But he is seen posing in a photo with a seventeen year old prostitute in Epstein's NYC brothel.

Can you read body language?  Look at where all of those people have got their hands placed..

Sunday 26 January 2020 - 10:48:23

Saturday 23 July 2022 - 16:51:00
TheSexShaman says : Ha Ha The Bloodhound Gang

Saturday 29 April 2023 - 15:10:50
Mosh says :
TheSexShaman says : Ha Ha The Bloodhound Gang

Great jokes. 

screen enclosures pembroke pines

web design fort lauderdale