Discussions about Music >> How Many Hours for day you Listening Music?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 22 August 2019 - 23:12:46

Sometimes 7 hours, sometimes a little more, Music runs in my Veins 

Thursday 22 August 2019 - 23:53:11

Work days close to 12 hours. 5 - 7 on days off (I do have other responsibilities that get in the way ,Wife & kids LOL) I have my mp3 hooked up at work and play mostly Rock /Metalcore music .. The few guys I work with can barely handle that .. But in my car and at home 95% Metal. I love music (Witchfinder General anyone ?)  

Friday 23 August 2019 - 01:44:05
Wolflust says : Work days close to 12 hours. 5 - 7 on days off (I do have other responsibilities that get in the way ,Wife & kids LOL) I have my mp3 hooked up at work and play mostly Rock /Metalcore music .. The few guys I work with can barely handle that .. But in my car and at home 95% Metal. I love music (Witchfinder General anyone ?)  

Friday 23 August 2019 - 01:50:52

Thanks WOLFLUST, for your post ,... Cheers 

Friday 23 August 2019 - 02:27:16
carlossousa says :
Sometimes 7 hours, sometimes a little more, Music runs in my Veins 

5 - 8 hours, I love every rock genre! but my favorite are Deathcore and Metalcore.

Friday 23 August 2019 - 03:19:46
Wolflust says : Work days close to 12 hours. 5 - 7 on days off (I do have other responsibilities that get in the way ,Wife & kids LOL) I have my mp3 hooked up at work and play mostly Rock /Metalcore music .. The few guys I work with can barely handle that .. But in my car and at home 95% Metal. I love music (Witchfinder General anyone ?)  

On work days I usually listen to music for 4 to 6 hours per day.  On off days I usually listen about 6 to 8 hours per day.  I don't have the luxury of listening to music at work.  During the 6 month hot season in Arizona, my ipod touch won't play outside if it's above 90 degrees.  So I usually listen to my San Disc mp3 players, when I'm outside my home.  I've got two dedicated to Black Metal, two dedicated to Thrash Metal and two dedicated to death metal.  At home I usually listen to my CDs or Apple music. 

Friday 23 August 2019 - 10:10:55

4-6 hours days-off.

2 hours working days.

Friday 23 August 2019 - 10:17:10

About 15 hours on work days. Off days for about 9 - 10 hours I guess. I work, eat, read and do pretty much everything while listening to music.

The only time I don't listen to music is during workouts & TV time. 

Friday 23 August 2019 - 17:04:48

at least 2 hours per day (in my car, 3 hours when i go to Paris) and up to 4 if possible

Saturday 24 August 2019 - 00:42:23

Thanks, WOLF LUST, CAIODEATH, HACK, FLAMMA, ADXBBR, BLOODFIREANDDEATH,WITCHFUCKER

Exelent posts, cheers