Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 21 July 2010 - 12:23:06
The main reason I like the front row is because I have some room in front of me for headbanging. But the most painful thing is having your hair caught on to or between people - I lose more and more hair with every show, lol.

However, I'd never cut my hair short 0 [because when I do headbang, it looks good]  I actually want it longer!

I can't say I got hit much while headbanging, except for the usual shoulders or other people's heads...one of my friends' hair once got caught in the guitarist's guitar at a gig, and he had to stop playing for almost 2 songs until they detangled his hair out of the strings..

Wednesday 21 July 2010 - 19:30:25
Wait... what? His hair got stuck in the guitar strings?

Wednesday 21 July 2010 - 20:48:47
Yeah...he was headbanging right in front of the guitarist [he has really long hair - lower than waist length] plus it was a small gig in a club, so no fence between the band and the crowd. It was tangled pretty badly...

Why? you thought it wasn't possible?...

Thursday 22 July 2010 - 00:19:44
That is long hair! Imagine if the guitarist still played a solo while his hair was in there

Thursday 29 July 2010 - 19:40:29
that just sounds painful. worst thing i have ever hit while Head banging was some ones shoulder. a guy was trying to get out the pit to two girls behind me i didn't realise and pushed him in n he got a broken nose so the girls pushed me in and i got a black eye.

as for Head banging i like the windmill, normal and bezerk.

Friday 30 July 2010 - 00:53:53

citation :
Raina says :
I can't say I got hit much while headbanging, except for the usual shoulders or other people's heads...one of my friends' hair once got caught in the guitarist's guitar at a gig, and he had to stop playing for almost 2 songs until they detangled his hair out of the strings..

Why am I feeling an urge to headbang against my guitar to see if my hair tangles in it...

Friday 30 July 2010 - 01:25:59

citation :
Earine says :

citation :
Raina says :

Why am I feeling an urge to headbang against my guitar to see if my hair tangles in it...

Its the urge of the investigator  . You are actually too late , i already did it , but no luck . But my hair isnt that long

Wednesday 04 August 2010 - 15:26:52
I prefer windmill though i got quite short hair. I avoid headaches by headbanging slightly slower and closing my eyes (otherwise you get dizzy). On concerts however i prefer the 'classic' headbang

Tuesday 31 August 2010 - 04:42:44
Headbanging for me generally involves the shoulders and upper body also moving. Depends on wear I am though, back of the crowd, edge of the pit, or at the front on the rails.

Wednesday 22 September 2010 - 13:25:51
I like to windmill and also the full on Head bang. Not just the Head movement where just a bit of hair gets into you eyes. I like the full body movement.