Games >> Guess the film from the still
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 04 February 2012 - 15:17:47

citation :
JosefDecker says : Children of Men?

heres another one,

Yep it's right. Is yours In Bruges?

Saturday 04 February 2012 - 15:59:12
Yep, In Bruges

Saturday 04 February 2012 - 16:46:44

citation :
ryan5 says :  
Yeah same. Horror films are either a hit or miss. I just dont particularly like them that much. Having said that i've watched a couple like The Ring and freddy vs Jason (hardly horror though). Been meaning to watch The Last Exoricism but i reckon i'd shit my pants.

Man, looks like you've seen Nothing but shitty horror movies--all three you mentioned suck If you watched Last Excorcism you'd shit your pants over how lame it is.
Try films such as Psycho, The Shining, Vampyr, Audition, Peeping Tom, Eraserhead, Nosferatu, and the Cabinet of Dr Caligari. Don't watch any of the remakes of them.

Saturday 04 February 2012 - 16:49:03
This one shouldn't be too hard.

Saturday 04 February 2012 - 16:53:22
Ghost in the Shell?

Saturday 04 February 2012 - 18:40:57
Yep. Almost too easy... Can someone post a really hard one next?

Saturday 04 February 2012 - 21:08:35
...You asked for it. 0

Guess away!

Sunday 05 February 2012 - 01:41:04

citation :
InfinityZero says :
Man, looks like you've seen Nothing but shitty horror movies--all three you mentioned suck If you watched Last Excorcism you'd shit your pants over how lame it is.
Try films such as Psycho, The Shining, Vampyr, Audition, Peeping Tom, Eraserhead, Nosferatu, and the Cabinet of Dr Caligari. Don't watch any of the remakes of them.

Actually i have The Shining but haven't watched it yet, because i plan on reading the book first. As for Psycho i've seen a little bit of it.

The still i have no idea.

Sunday 05 February 2012 - 02:08:20

citation :
ryan5 says :

citation :
InfinityZero says :

Actually i have The Shining but haven't watched it yet, because i plan on reading the book first. As for Psycho i've seen a little bit of it.

The still i have no idea.

The Shining is one of few examples out there in which the movie is better than the book. More specifically, the book has a few special things as does the movie so they're both just about even. But the movie is directed by Stanley Kubrick (who I Worship since his every film is AMAZING), so it is of course an outstanding movie. Not only that, but Kubrick weaves a clever anti-american allegory having to do with ignorance in relation to the Slaughter of native-american people in the 1600s. It's an incredibly deep movie that psychologically screws with your mind by employing a Ton of subliminal techniques designed to disorient the audience. It's truly an amazing film, as are the others mentioned. Another few to see would be Videodrome, The Thing and The (ORIGINAL) Haunting (the remake of the Haunting is probably one of the dumbest movies ever made).

By the way...
ANY GUESSES ON THE FILM I POSTED YET?

Sunday 05 February 2012 - 03:21:41

citation :
InfinityZero says : 

By the way...
ANY GUESSES ON THE FILM I POSTED YET?

Negative. I haven't  watched many, if any, 40-50+ year old movies. By saying that i would probably have no idea on the actors. (that is saying the movie is that old). So clues (actors' names perhaps)