Games >> Guess the film from the still
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 01 February 2012 - 15:48:50

citation :
dawn_of_metal says : Nosferatu?

You don't know how glad I am that someone was able to get this

Wednesday 01 February 2012 - 16:30:10

Wednesday 01 February 2012 - 17:45:19
Is that an Akira Kurosawa film?

Wednesday 01 February 2012 - 21:09:22

citation :
InfinityZero says : Is that an Akira Kurosawa film?

Nope. I'll give you a couple of hints: It's a chinese film and even though it's black and white it was made in 2009

Wednesday 01 February 2012 - 21:53:33
Yeah, I had a feeling it wasn't Kurosawa. It looked way too Bleak to be one of his (unless it was Ran, which is in color).

Is it City of Life and Death? I've heard of the film but have never seen it.

Wednesday 01 February 2012 - 22:44:47

citation :
InfinityZero says : Yeah, I had a feeling it wasn't Kurosawa. It looked way too Bleak to be one of his (unless it was Ran, which is in color).

Is it City of Life and Death? I've heard of the film but have never seen it.

That's correct Go see it, that's an order

Wednesday 01 February 2012 - 22:52:55

Cool, I got it!
Alright, I'll remember the film name and try and rent it if possible. What's it about?
Is it one of your all time favourites or just really good?

Heres mine:

This should be insanely easy if you've seen the movie as this is one of the most memorable scenes.
But it's an obscure movie, so...

Wednesday 01 February 2012 - 23:04:52

citation :
InfinityZero says : Cool, I got it!
Alright, I'll remember the film name and try and rent it if possible. What's it about?

I've only seen it once so I can't really say it's the best movie I have ever seen but it was still amazing. It's about the Rape of Nanking. Read about it, it's very uplifting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_Nanking

Wednesday 01 February 2012 - 23:22:35

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

citation :

I've only seen it once so I can't really say it's the best movie I have ever seen but it was still amazing. It's about the Rape of Nanking. Read about it, it's very uplifting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_Nanking

Sounds interesting. 
So, any guesses with my film?

Wednesday 01 February 2012 - 23:33:44

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

citation :

Sounds interesting. 
So, any guesses with my film?
sorry, I have no idea. It doesn't look like the kind of film that I watch that often so I don't think I would know what it is even if you gave me four billion and a half clues.