Artworks >> Gory Covers
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 11 May 2013 - 00:03:34

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
InfinityZero says : As someone who doesn't like punk, I can say I dislike Metalcore and Deathcore just as much : And since this thread is about album art, I just want to say that I loath Deathcore cover art. It all looks like it was shat out from the same crappy digital art program and looks boring as Hell every time.

Okay, I literally found out about this less than a minute after I posted this. The vocalist from As I Lay Dying alledgedly set up a murder plot against his x-wife and is currently being investigated on Homicide charges! I lol'd.
It's all in this here video:

By the way, he rambles a lot. Enjoy.

just like the singer of Creed getting filmed fucking a bunch of groupies on his and (was it kid rocks? who cares) tour bus.
And this is only the Extreme stuff that goes public, i would Hate to think how much the "so called christian's" contradict themselves/there beliefs in real life.

very funny though, good laugh to wake up to

Sunday 19 May 2013 - 16:18:28

citation :
wasteoflife! says :
just like the singer of Creed getting filmed fucking a bunch of groupies on his and (was it kid rocks? who cares) tour bus.
And this is only the Extreme stuff that goes public, i would Hate to think how much the "so called christian's" contradict themselves/there beliefs in real life.

Who would care about a guy fucking groupies? It's what everyone knows happens all the time, Christian or not.

And technically, if we were to go by what the Bible says, I'm almost positive that ordering someone to murder your ex-wife because she divorced you and was with another guy would be justified. I think there's something about that in either Leviticus or Deutoronomy.

Sunday 19 May 2013 - 20:26:38

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
wasteoflife! says :

Who would care about a guy fucking groupies?

Christians, people who listened to his band thinking they were full of the christian faith. A lot of people really.

it's like if Quorthon got filmed praying at a christian church

Monday 20 May 2013 - 01:04:51

citation :
wasteoflife! says :

citation :
InfinityZero says : 

Christians, people who listened to his band thinking they were full of the christian faith. A lot of people really.

Although the Bible condones polygamy and in certain places dismisses the idea of marriage before Sex, so it can be read any way. :
No one listens to Creed anyway.

Monday 20 May 2013 - 06:23:26

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
wasteoflife! says :

citation :
InfinityZero says : 

Although the Bible condones polygamy and in certain places dismisses the idea of marriage before Sex, so it can be read any way. :
No One listens to Creed anyway.

unfortunately more people probably listen to them than 'As i lie dying'

Wednesday 05 June 2013 - 21:04:59

I think that is a real person.

Thursday 06 June 2013 - 02:18:22
You think what is a real person?
I can't see the pic.

Thursday 06 June 2013 - 16:29:09
I will give the url link

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/2/6/0/4/260459.jpg?0121

Friday 07 June 2013 - 02:19:53

citation :
Scared1 says : I will give the url link

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/2/6/0/4/260459.jpg?0121

Somehow I knew it'd be a Brujeria cover. I posted their debut album cover earlier. Yeah, rumour has it they or someone they knew stole a bunch of evidence photographs from a murder crime scene. Probably is a real person

Wednesday 04 June 2014 - 14:04:35

Infection's "Acrotomophile Mutilator" (2014)

Acrotomophile Mutilator