Musicians >> Female Vocalists
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 10 February 2011 - 03:57:29
I've only heard Saldorian Spell and it's a fairly competent, no-bullshit slab of norsecore-esque black metal. Good if you like Dark Funeral but think they could be a bit more raw.

Also similar to Marduk or Infernal War if you want some namedropping.

Oh, and I almost Forgot to mention Sigh! Sigh is fucking awesome, crazy yet catchy. Great vocals too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJu3noyLIY&NR=1

Thursday 17 February 2011 - 14:35:20

citation :
Enigmatick says : I've only heard Saldorian Spell and it's a fairly competent, no-bullshit slab of norsecore-esque black metal. Good if you like Dark Funeral but think they could be a bit more raw.

Also similar to Marduk or Infernal War if you want some namedropping.

Oh, and I almost Forgot to mention Sigh! Sigh is fucking awesome, crazy yet catchy. Great vocals too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJu3noyLIY&NR=1

Damn Sigh are catchy indeed . I havent heard them before , but they won me right away .

Friday 29 July 2011 - 03:28:56
I'm just going to women vocalists who always liked:

1. Wendy Orleans Williams (Plasmatics)
2. Sabina Classen (HOLYMOSES)
3. Dorothy Pesch

I do not really like the female Voice in the metal apart from these three.

Monday 05 September 2011 - 14:39:42

Monday 05 September 2011 - 23:46:09
Mallika Sundaramurthy from Abnormality and Simone Plujimers from Cerebral Bore. I think Mallika currently has the better Voice of the two. I'm still re-playing their 2010 EP. the title track fuckin rules.

Tuesday 06 September 2011 - 21:09:01
L'Âme Immortelle
Arch Enemy
Nightwish

Thursday 13 October 2011 - 15:02:24
Female in Metal makes the song more soulful and with Goth Metal it's extremely good. Well music is not heard by ears it is felt from deep within our Heart and according to me female Voice is necessary in some subgenres of Goth Metal

Sunday 06 November 2011 - 20:45:58
In my opinion, female voices can make special effect - like in Symphonic Metal where male Voice would stand out and would be funny for heard - howewer there are some good bands with male voices in symphonic and Gothic Metal but this are just exceptions and not rule. So you can just stop bullshiting here because, everyone has their own opinion - you can't just take that out of them ...

Saturday 19 November 2011 - 15:50:11
Charlotte Wessels from Delain is probably one of my favorites.  Simone Simons of Epica is also phenomenal.  One that might not be as well known is Francine Boucher from Echoes Of Eternity.  Their music is okay, but her vocals are very well done.  

Saturday 04 August 2012 - 14:43:56
one of my fav. iwrestlethebearonce
in this moment
otep
nightwish
evanescenes
flyleaf