Musicians >> Favourite drummers
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 05 March 2011 - 23:51:14
My favorite drummer is Shiho from Funeral Elegy. Why? Just listen to "Dropped On Inferna" from their split with Sargeist and you'll know why. The drumming in that song is just plain god-like.

Monday 09 May 2011 - 12:08:33

citation :
psycho_metal says : Joey from Slipknot

And there are several other drummers, i don't know their names, like from Slayer, COB, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Testament Cannibal Corpse, Multi Purpose Chemical etc

Jaska is COB's drummer
Monday 09 May 2011 - 12:14:29
Ever Since i was probably 11, i always thought that Herrera from Fear Factory was the best drummer. Because, if you've listened to their stuff (If you havent, then fuck, go get Digimortal, or ARCHETYPE!), the double bass is fucking insane.

But having said that, Adrian Erlandsson of At The Gates, ex-Cradle of Filth (etc) is my favourite.

Wednesday 01 June 2011 - 10:04:25

Wednesday 27 July 2011 - 11:17:09
Max Kolesne (Krisiun) is one of my favourite and by Far the fastest drummer I know of (and probably the world). His Insane drumming works perfectly with the band's sound. He does get quite technical sometimes.

Here's an example of his speed:

I have no idea how he does the double bass.

Friday 29 July 2011 - 03:04:24
my favorites drummers:

1. Mike Portnoy
2. Van Williams
3. Scott Travis
4. Nico McBrain

each has a style that fascinates me...

Saturday 03 September 2011 - 19:58:12
My favorite drummers are:

Ryan Parrish (Darkest Hour)

Nicko Mcbrain (Iron Maiden (UK-1))

Barak Zait (Nail Within)

Saturday 03 September 2011 - 21:18:56
- Fredrik Andersson, from Amon Amarth
- Nicko Mcbrain, iron maiden.

Monday 05 September 2011 - 14:33:31
mark zonder Fates Warning

Saturday 19 November 2011 - 16:03:58
I'm shocked to not see Marco Minnemann on this list one of my favorite drummers ever.  Dave McClain of Machine Head is also a beast.  Aquiles Priester is amazing too.  Listen to his stuff from Angra and Hangar.  And of course, Dave Lombardo.  I also think Charlie Benante of Anthrax is a little underrated.  I also love Carsten Nielson of Artillery.  I love his snare, especially from their newer albums like When Death Comes and My Blood.  Mike Mangini is also one of the best to ever play the instrument, in my opinion, of course.  Moe Carlson of Protest The Hero is amazing as well.  I like pretty much any prog metal drummer

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team