Ready... action! >> Favourite TV Series
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 14 February 2012 - 22:39:06
anybody else into Trailer park boys? it's sort of like a faked "reality" show about Canadian trailer trash. I was over at a party last friday and we started watching episodes on netflix and i've been hooked on it ever since. Just the title of some of the episodes make me laugh out loud like "fuck community college, let's get drunk and eat chicken fingers" "mrs. Peterson's Dog gets fucked up" and "a Dope trailer is no place for a kitty"

Tuesday 14 February 2012 - 23:16:09
@scared. Outnumbered seemed alright. Red Dwarf is Kick arse
Thursday 16 February 2012 - 10:15:44

citation :
Demogorefest says : anybody else into Trailer park boys? it's sort of like a faked "reality" show about Canadian trailer trash. I was over at a party last friday and we started watching episodes on netflix and i've been hooked on it ever since. Just the title of some of the episodes make me laugh out loud like "fuck community college, let's get drunk and eat chicken fingers" "mrs. Peterson's Dog gets fucked up" and "a Dope trailer is no place for a kitty"

In belgium somebody wrote a book about the trash you're talking about, and the novel was turned into a film too. Hilarious but also quite true, it hasn't been translated yet. the dutch title is " De helaasheid der dingen"

Sunday 19 February 2012 - 05:09:41

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
Demogorefest says : anybody else into Trailer park boys? it's sort of like a faked "reality" show about Canadian trailer trash. I was over at a party last friday and we started watching episodes on netflix and i've been hooked on it ever since. Just the title of some of the episodes make me laugh out loud like "fuck community college, let's get drunk and eat chicken fingers" "mrs. Peterson's Dog gets fucked up" and "a Dope trailer is no place for a kitty"

In belgium somebody wrote a book about the trash you're talking about, and the novel was turned into a film too. Hilarious but also quite true, it hasn't been translated yet. the dutch title is " De helaasheid der dingen"

they've made a couple full-length movies over here, the biggest one being Countdown to liquor day. The best part about that series is the little shit they throw in episodes.. like when some dude just walks into randy's trailer and throws a piece of cheese on his bed and leaves, and at The End of the episode, it shows Randy turning around and the same piece of cheese is stuck to his back.

Wednesday 06 June 2012 - 04:49:15
I think Red Dwarf would be my favourite tv show. They blend comedy in with actual history such as the episode featuring the JFK assassination. Not only that but it is damn funny also. The plot is good, and i reckon every episode (although there is only around 50) is credible.

Grant Naylor is also coming back with a series 10 this year. They've finished filming and they should start releasing episodes within the next few months i believe.

Wednesday 06 June 2012 - 19:31:13

citation :
Demogorefest says : anybody else into Trailer park boys? it's sort of like a faked "reality" show about Canadian trailer trash. I was over at a party last friday and we started watching episodes on netflix and i've been hooked on it Ever since. Just the title of some of the episodes make me laugh out loud like "fuck community college, let's get drunk and eat chicken fingers" "mrs. Peterson's Dog gets fucked up" and "a Dope trailer is no place for a kitty"

Ha, Trailer Park Boys is filmed near where I live

Wednesday 01 July 2020 - 15:33:39

My favorite T.V. shows (past and present) --Melrose Place, 90 Day Finance', Botched, The Young and the Restless & The Bold and the Beautiful 8-]] 

Thursday 12 January 2023 - 17:36:21

i cant stop watching malcom in the middle someone please help me

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team