Video Gaming >> Favourite Storylines
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 03 August 2011 - 09:55:01
What games make you cry, cheer and make you feel a sense of accomplishment when you finish it?

Wednesday 07 December 2011 - 16:41:18
Well, every Zelda game.. I mean: "oh kokiri forest...!  da da da da da da da da da..."
also if you have played 7th saga for SNES or even Mario 64 you know that feel of kawaiiness from the very beginning... of course there are many masterpieces out there but i just did mention of my favorites..
hmm also i know there are 2 games i need to play to be a true man; one of them is Chrono Trigger for the SNES and the other is Shadow Of The Colossus for the PS2..

Thursday 08 December 2011 - 01:38:30
I think that Portal 2 had an awesome campagin. It was one heck of an adventure and the atmosphere thoughout the game was amazing.

Saturday 21 January 2012 - 02:07:44
I would say all of the Metal Gear Solid and Uncharted campaigns.  Great stuff.  I also enjoyed Heavy Rain's story, mostly because it was all story driven with plot twists and everything, similar to Indigo Prophecy.  I think L.A. Noire would fall into this category as well.

Tuesday 29 May 2018 - 23:30:52

Favorite stories would be  Metal Gear Solid series (every game except 5) and The Witcher 3. Final Fanasty 6, 7, 9, and Chrono trigger are up there as well.

Friday 31 August 2018 - 14:34:35

Hello,

so that´s I know absolutely surely, And the first "One" was, nothing less than ultraHC, but I´m sure not only for me was turn-based strategic masterpice SPELLCROSS: The Last Battle !! :) ufff, it can´t be nobody forgotten. And then after this trauma, following flashback and other war despairs as just to get the next one in a row was a legendary warsim, first of selftitled serie, sure OPERACE FLASHPOINT: Cold War Crisis! And who  played and claimed he didn´t remember anry famous quote after death he liar and still plays :D 

Tuesday 21 May 2019 - 09:45:02

Nier Automata plot...