Ready... action! >> Favorite Games
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 20 December 2010 - 19:05:36

citation :
Panzerjager says : I used to play RTs games like CnC, Company of Heroes and the Total War series. Nowdays I berely game anymore. Sometimes I take some of those mentioned above.

the Command And Conquer series is awesome, Tiberian Sun is still a great game, i Wish my windows 98 computer could still run it

Monday 20 December 2010 - 19:08:02

citation :
Demogorefest says :

citation :
Panzerjager says : I used to play RTs games like CnC, Company of Heroes and the Total War series. Nowdays I berely game anymore. Sometimes I take some of those mentioned above.

the Command And Conquer series is awesome, Tiberian Sun is still a great game, i Wish my windows 98 computer could still run it

I have the opposite: my 'new' Vista laptop hates the old cnc series. I have to play it on my main pc

Monday 20 December 2010 - 20:04:16

citation :
The Total War series is at the moment my favourite game series of all time. Which games did you play and did you ever try any mods like Rome Total Realism? Are you psyched for Shogun II Total War?

Monday 20 December 2010 - 20:22:47

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

citation :
The Total War series is at the moment my favourite game series of all time. Which games did you play and did you ever try any mods like Rome Total Realism? Are you psyched for Shogun II Total War?

I played several mods of Rome (and the original+ Barbarian Invasion)), Medieval II and Kingdoms and Empire. In fact I'm not waiting for Shogun II because after more than two years of
sickening gaming (2006-2008), I radically stopped gaming for a long time. This year I started to game again at a very light pace. I have lost my interest in new games... I'm sorry

Monday 20 December 2010 - 21:02:10

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

citation :

I played several mods of Rome (and the original+ Barbarian Invasion)), Medieval II and Kingdoms and Empire. In fact I'm not waiting for Shogun II because after more than two years of
Sickening gaming (2006-2008), I radically stopped gaming for a long time. This year I started to game again at a very light pace. I have lost my interest in new games... I'm sorry
I don't really know if I'm too psyched to the new game because when I SAW the gameplay trailers I really wondered what kind futureristic computer from outer space you needed to run that game. Watch the gameplay trailer and if your jaw isn't touching the ground then you haven't watched it properly.

Monday 27 December 2010 - 10:49:28
Does anyone use gamershell to get their games ?

Thursday 30 December 2010 - 02:42:43
does anyone have xbox live, if so whats your gamertag?