Artworks >> Drawings & Paintings
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 02 April 2010 - 12:12:43

citation :
darknessguide says :  Something from me since I started replying to a question of the same sort on another part of the forum:

This is just amazing. Really, the idea and everything... Just WOW!

Friday 02 April 2010 - 16:54:27

citation :
darknessguide says :  Something from me since I started replying to a question of the same sort on another part of the forum:

i'm in love with this peace of work...amazing!

Saturday 03 April 2010 - 17:21:02
Kataklysm painting... They have it as facebook main picture, so i'm kinda proud of this one

Monday 05 April 2010 - 00:17:09
^ I love it... Painter/Photoshop? Or more conventional methods?

Monday 05 April 2010 - 11:58:11

citation :
darknessguide says : ^ I love it... Painter/Photoshop? Or more conventional methods?

this was made in photoshop... And everytime i look at it i see some things that i would change :D

Sunday 23 May 2010 - 20:46:03
I made these photos when I got really fucking bored in Grafenwoehr, Germany when I was doing some pointless army field training. Wasnt really training since I had some time to do these pieces though....

Hope you all appreciate it more than the dumbass republican proud-to-be-american fuckfaces I work with everyday. Enjoy! 0
Sunday 30 May 2010 - 01:31:11
Hello Kitty!!! 0 0
I send you my first artwork from Haber No. I recognize that's impossible to exceed the artworks followed, but I'll fighting until the death 0 
Posdate (jejeje): Sorry, my English is so poor than my Colombian's wife!!!
0 See you and metal forever disco FEVER 0

Thursday 23 December 2010 - 19:50:37
I recently drew the album cover of Mayhem's 'Deathcrush'. I think it came out okay.

Tuesday 04 January 2011 - 15:44:29

citation :
Earine says : Here it is, finished, digitalized and cropped!

Great b/w drawing!
Congrats!!!! ***** *****

Tuesday 04 January 2011 - 15:56:41

citation :
Nastasia says :

citation :

This is just amazing. Really, the idea and everything... Just WOW!

Really great one!
Congrats!