Deathcore/Metalcore/Hardcore >> Deathcore without screams?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 05 January 2012 - 16:08:29
Hey, I usually listen to Nothing but Brutal Death Metal, because I love growls, grunts and Pig squeals. Now the only reason I don´t like Deathcore is because I Hate those high screaming vocals like Mitch Lucker´s, but I like the instrumentals. Are there bands wich only use low vocals? I don´t care if there are a few screams, but it would have to be mostly lows. Thank you

Thursday 05 January 2012 - 16:42:27
Here's a pretty good song that keeps the screams Down to a minimum. I mean, yeah there are a few screams, but not for the most part of the track

Sunday 15 April 2012 - 06:43:40
Here's a list of bands that don't do many highs. Some of these bands do have highs here and there, but a majority of their songs are filled with mids and lows. And I think you should stick with Brutal Death Metal if you want to listen to music that isn't filled with too many highs or you could always keep listening to Deathcore and get used to the sound. It's very typical for Deathcore to have highs, so it's kind of hard to find bands without them, but anyway enough talking from me; enjoy.

Fallen Figure

Cold Blooded Theory

Xisforeyes

Born Of Osiris - These guys are Technical Deathcore, so their music has a more technical sound, but I still think they're awesome for a Deathcore band.

P.S.
I might add onto this list because I think I know a couple more Deathcore bands that don't do many highs.

Sunday 15 April 2012 - 17:50:17
The first Despised Icon album should be right up your ally. That one is more Brutal death than deathcore. Also, the Ills of Modern Man you might like as well. If I remember Suffokate uses mostly lows highs here and there but not everywhere.

Friday 29 June 2012 - 15:54:33
Try Annotations Of An Autopsy