Children Of Bodom >> Children of Bodom ROCK!!!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 23 February 2008 - 18:14:54
hey you can listen to violator its new band ,you can call it metal (a true metal)

Friday 21 March 2008 - 19:12:58
Did you check out their video on MySpace - www.myspace.com/childrenofbodom? It looked awesome. Go see it and let me know what you think.

Wednesday 30 April 2008 - 20:40:09
i dont really c.o.b cuz there way to gutteral for me, i like to able to learn the song, not get my throat all scratchy lol but i do love their heavy beats

Wednesday 30 April 2008 - 21:20:30
The OLD stuff is great and the new one is ok. I saw them yesturday at the gigantour and they were great. They played a lot of good songs but In Flames was way better.

Thursday 01 May 2008 - 12:05:57
 COB rock big time i love their new stuff. ive only evr heard a few of their OLD songs though but from what ive heard they sound really good.
Cant wait to hear them Live at Download this year 0

Thursday 01 May 2008 - 20:03:37
COB are technically impressive that's all.

It's boring and I don't feel anything listening their music. Great posers they are yet.

Excuse me boys don't listen my senile Delirium of a 31 years metalhead 0  I will not bother you longer, I return listening Suffocation...

Monday 05 May 2008 - 11:41:27
Children Of Bodom is amazing

Friday 09 May 2008 - 01:50:51
Ive only been a fan for a few months and I already bought all the cds, they rule.

Saturday 02 August 2008 - 21:16:52

citation :
SecrecyOfSilence say :

citation :

citation :

Well, they're no doubt very good musicians, especially Laiho and Latvala, but I personally don't like their music and Laiho's vocals are awful. But that's just my opinion....

My DAD sez that cradle of filth's Dani Filth's vocals are awful too... I can't think of ne body else to be the lead singer and its what makes COB Children of Bodom!0

Your DAD is right. Dani Filth's vocals are awful. He sounds like crow, who's been tortured by feathers been pulled off or something...

Wednesday 27 August 2008 - 08:14:22
Children Of Bodom are fucking awsome! ive been a fan now for about five years, only to like them more and more, the first album i ever bought was follow the reaper, i thought it was rad at the time, but then when i discovered their other album it looked like shit! their first somthing wild is very impresive, but i gotta like AYDY and HCDR the best, their new album Blooddrunk wasnt what i expected but still  very good!

Alexi still doing his guitar solo's which i enjoy very much! their better songs i think on Blooddrunk gotta be LoBodomy, banned from heaven and tie my rope! but Still they are all very good!

Long Live Children Of Bodom!