Children Of Bodom >> Children of Bodom ROCK!!!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 08 February 2008 - 20:55:23
These guys are awesome, I got to hear them over at Fontana, and they blew me away...I heard that they're gonna get to tour with Megadeth...I'm definitely going to check this out when it happens...tell me what you guys think of them

Sunday 10 February 2008 - 00:07:50

citation :
huntermike85 say : These guys are awesome, I got to hear them over at Fontana, and they blew me away...I heard that they're gonna get to tour with Mega Death...I'm definitely going to check this out when it happens...tell me what you guys think of them

Well, they're no doubt very good musicians, especially Laiho and Latvala, but I personally don't like their music and Laiho's vocals are awful. But that's just my opinion....

Monday 11 February 2008 - 01:06:23
Is a very good band, I like all releases from them, but the better releases for me are the three first albums, Something Wild, Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper.

Monday 11 February 2008 - 21:41:40
COB kick ass! In my personal opinion Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper are my favorite albums. Something Wild is a good album too.

Monday 11 February 2008 - 21:44:05

citation :

citation :

Well, they're no doubt very good musicians, especially Laiho and Latvala, but I personally don't like their music and Laiho's vocals are awful. But that's just my opinion....

My dad sez that cradle of filth's Dani Filth's vocals are awful too... I can't think of ne body else to be the lead singer and its what makes COB Children of Bodom!0

Thursday 14 February 2008 - 13:03:55
I used to like their early days, Follow the Reaper was a complete musical highlight back then, I don't like them now, at all.

Saturday 16 February 2008 - 14:41:15
naaaa children of condom :P i dont like this band coz they steal the melodics form classical music they are not creative at all

Wednesday 20 February 2008 - 16:58:05
I used to like them but now not so much.

Friday 22 February 2008 - 20:21:43
they rocked man, have u even heard of their new stuff...u can hear it on myspace for free

Saturday 23 February 2008 - 18:11:00
the new stuff in boring more than old stuff, they are not even metal